Sammy Sosa going for that white privilege

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/...owing-baseball-great-with-lightened-skin.html

This is Sosa before:
sammy-sosa-e1484832497937.jpg

Isn't it interesting that black people loathe every thing white but we have this phenomenon of black people wanting to look white?

Get Whitey!

Holy jesus, that cant be real.

That's just sad.

Not as bad as naturally attractively chicks that destroy themselves with massive breast implants.

Are we really going to call mulattoes "black" as in the context of being black (See: African american) in the US?

Would you consider Brazilians en masse to be black? I wouldn't, hence the inquiry. Is one drop the standard we're going by here?

Yeah, I would consider black Brazlilians to be black. Anderson Silva is black. Did someone decide that only African Americans are considered black? That's pretty fucking silly if you ask me.

He looked way better black. No point in skin bleaching, the facial features don't follow.

So black men only looked masculine cuz of their skin tone. Once you bleach them they look feminine as fuck.

Also, he's just mad cuz he can't beat Mark McGwire in 1998 so he blamed white privilege.

No point?
For starters -

-he won’t get shot by police when simply asking for directions

-his credit score doubled

-he gets fast tracked to management if he goes to work for Bass Pro Shops

:D

He looked way better black. No point in skin bleaching, the facial features don't follow.

giphy.gif

Light skinned people get tans all the time. Who cares? Freedom baby!

Why are you lumping Sosa with "black" people? Sosa is Dominican and doubt he cares about America Blacks issues with white America.
Cuz he's black. Well... was.

a few from google
maxresdefault.jpg

tempestt-bledsoe-bleaching.jpg

RavenSymone-e1421350901161.jpg

lil-kim-skin-bleaching.jpg

black-n-white.jpg

bleaching.jpg

^^^
the guy above, as with Sammy, looks more feminine with lighter skin

Raven too be fair is light skin.
That picture of her looking darker might be a fake tan.

b2b07db37e683f578956aa3f579e799c--raven-symone-bill-cosby.jpg

No, the point is that Dominican culture does not have the "fuck whitey" stigma that African-American culture has or is perceived as having, AA's often give Doninicans shit for liking whitey too much

I'm saying that Black people don't have one unified culture or way of thinking

It's ignorance on the level of blaming all White people for slavery, when probably the majority of people in America are descended from post-slavery immigrants , or saying that there is such a thing as "white culture"

Thank you. Somebody gets it.

To be honest lots of Afro-Latinos don't like being lump with Afro-American. Different culture.

Back