San Diego bound.. suggestions?

I’m here right now for work. Go to Trust restaurant and Lucha Libre Tacos. Ballast Point Brewery is also pretty rad.

You’re welcome.

I’m here right now for work. Go to Trust restaurant and Lucha Libre Tacos. Ballast Point Brewery is also pretty rad.

You’re welcome.
+1 on The tacos

I don't really know what I'd recommend for a bunch of dudes in SD though. If you were going with family, or a girl, there's plenty to do and see.
But as far as drinking goes, there's the Gaslamp.

A fave spot of mine was Mt. Soledad for the view.
Beaches are always good of course. . Balboa Park...Coronado...yea...i cant imagine doing this stuff with dudes though unless they were tourists and i was just showing them around.

If you dont go to Hodads for a burger, just dont come back on this forum. Ever.

015952_7644e3e059604305ac1dd7e814d2703a.jpg_srb_p_640_640_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb.jpeg
015952_7644e3e059604305ac1dd7e814d2703a.jpg_srb_p_640_640_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb.jpeg

Go to Mexico with no passport and enjoy it for the rest of your lives.

Fucking gringos

such a boring city/county. My friend went to law school there and every time i drove down there we were pretty dam bored... Los Angeles even Orange County has more shit to do lol.

such a boring city/county. My friend went to law school there and every time i drove down there we were pretty dam bored... Los Angeles even Orange County has more shit to do lol.
<TrumpWrong1>

San Diego is awesome

lol what are you going to do in "La Jolla" Walk around the dirty beach wishing you owned million dollar houses? Theres nothing special to do there..
Nice beaches, good food, seal rock, snorkeling, shopping, whale watching, wtf are you talking about?

San Diego is awesome and it's filled with hot babes.

Can't go wrong down in the GasLamp district. Bars and restaurants and night life all over the place

South Beach Grill in Ocean Beach for fish Tacos. Plus it's right on the beach, so the views are great.

San Diego Zoo
LEGOLAND
Rei do Gado Brazilian Steakhouse (it has an actual Mesquite grill)

I don't know much about the nightlife and clubs there because I'm an old fart! :)

San Diego Zoo
LEGOLAND
Rei do Gado Brazilian Steakhouse (it has an actual Mesquite grill)

I don't know much about the nightlife and clubs there because I'm a family man.

because there is no nightlife. Those party people drive to LA or OC

because there is no nightlife. Those party people drive to LA or OC
That's hilarious. Sure in West Hollywood you have the baller clubs all over, unlike San Diego.. but I guess you haven't spent any time in Pacific Beach or in the Gaslamp. It's not like there's anything that's much better in LA. Downtown LA is nothing special either, certainly nothing like New York or Chicago

This thread made me realize it's been almost 8 years since I've been to SD.

Stone brewery in Escondido is very nice. Also Ballast Point in Miramar has pretty good beer and food.
If you're into the beach bar scene or want to get drunk with beach bunnies you have to hit PB. Plenty of bars in a laid back vibe.

The Balboa area is really nice and has a few museums that are worth checking out, but if you're with a group of dudes I don't think this is something you'll be interested in.

If you're in the Downtown area, you gotta try Hodad's. Best burgers in SD and probably in all of CA.

Come to TJ for tacos, good craft beer. Lots to drink and eat here as well.

Currently watching the women's March stroll pass. I've never wanted a maga hat more in my life.

Downtown sucks ass.

Definitely stay the fuck away from East Village, especially anywhere past the trolley tracks (unless you're trying to buy drugs).

Go to Ocean Beach.

Hit up the night spots in Hillcrest.

See the library in City Heights.

Take a walk around Chollas Lake.

Go shopping at the Grossmont mall.

Get a chicken sandwich at the North Park Vons.

Back