San Diego bound.. suggestions?

This thread made me realize it's been almost 8 years since I've been to SD.
Time to get back down here and grab one of those Vons sandwiches, man!

TS, I just got an idea, go to Cabo Cantina to catch the UFC. It's in PB, no cover (no craft beer, for some reason, but...), small spot, but a whole bunch of cute girls go there. True story. Unless you meet somebody, go elsewhere after the fights.

But fuck PB Cantina; same onwnership, with a little craft beer - but a noticeably different crowd just down the street from Cabo. Actually had them come take seats from the bar to put at empty tables, with me and others sitting and eating at PB Cantina (never went back)

Still hit up the bars in Hillcrest with your boys, though.

Last edited:
get the full southern california experience by visiting san diego , orange county and then los angeles. it's only 2 hours from san diego to l.a.

At strip club are you f****** kidding me this is an embarrassment to strip clubs.$20 for a lap dance and she keeps her bikini on... are you kidding me? a hundred sixty bucks then I get to suck on her titties. Lulz. California Bros....,come to Texas if u want a real strip club.

I l ike to go to the marina with the boats they have some restaurants that let you see the skyline of san diego at night looks incredible. I forget the name of the restaurant I went to.

san-diego-skyline-night-2.jpg

Stone brewery in Escondido is very nice. Also Ballast Point in Miramar has pretty good beer and food.
If you're into the beach bar scene or want to get drunk with beach bunnies you have to hit PB. Plenty of bars in a laid back vibe.

The Balboa area is really nice and has a few museums that are worth checking out, but if you're with a group of dudes I don't think this is something you'll be interested in.

If you're in the Downtown area, you gotta try Hodad's. Best burgers in SD and probably in all of CA.

Come to TJ for tacos, good craft beer. Lots to drink and eat here as well.
beeramar also has alesmith brewery.

Back