Social San Francisco gets 16000 complaints about public defecation in a week

Same thing with me and Seattle. Betting a lot of the big cities are like this now.
Yeah Seattle has been a shithole for about 30 years now.

Is it really this bad in SF?

I just like how shitlibs like to tout California money, large economy in the world etc. you'd think they'd be swimming in money and be able to tackle the problem, but look how shithole it is.

qDxfXgc.png

@IIIIIIII

Need your opinion here.

san francisco, like most or not all things liberal, places politics and virtue signaling over taking the steps needed to do what is right. everyone around here knows it's turning into a piece of shit. but no one wants to take the first brave step to stop homeless, and sorry to say it, useless people, from coming. the people affected have no political leverage or power, and the ones who do, don't live within it. they're in the marina and pacific heights neighborhoods.

though i do think we'll reach a breaking point, and it's coming soon.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-5.20.02-PM-620x354.png

Yes it is literally a shit hole. Check out the poo defecation map. The assholes that run this city are the same ones that make major decisions for the entire state. It's insane that this is allowed to go on in this day and age.

what that map is representing, is the spreading of this filth from outside the tenderloin neighborhood, and out to nob hill, northern mission, and starting to affect hayes valley.

Shouldn't you guys be embarrassed that your country now has a reputation for street shitting, rather than acting smug because it's happening in a different state from you?

Shouldn't you guys be embarrassed that your country now has a reputation for street shitting, rather than acting smug because it's happening in a different state from you?

.....There's a mindset that places like San Francisco aren't really American because of how far left batshit liberal they are. Same way as Californians don't see the piss poor education in hard red southern rural areas as their problem either. More a "You made your bed with how you voted. You lie down in it or fix it yourself because you clearly won't accept help from us" on both sides

We are pretty harshly divided along political lines

Same thing with me and Seattle. Betting a lot of the big cities are like this now.

i just came back from denver (amazing city, by the way), and all the locals i spoke with told me how it's slowly turning into another san francisco, with al the homeless and druggies increasing in the city. though some said that they are hoping that when weed becomes accepted and legalized it parts outside of denver, that the homelessness will subside somewhat. but who knows.

san francisco, like most or not all things liberal, places politics and virtue signaling over taking the steps needed to do what is right. everyone around here knows it's turning into a piece of shit. but no one wants to take the first brave step to stop homeless, and sorry to say it, useless people, from coming. the people affected have no political leverage or power, and the ones who do, don't live within it. they're in the marina and pacific heights neighborhoods.

though i do think we'll reach a breaking point, and it's coming soon.

I'm curious to see what happens. I know the normal people like you have to be fed up with it but you don't have much of a voice. The batshit crazy liberals are the ones that are given the voice and they are just making it worse on the regular people that live there. At some point, something has to happen because it used to be one of the most beautiful cities in the country and it's just a straight shit hole at this point. I don't even like visiting there for any reason anymore.

I'm curious to see what happens. I know the normal people like you have to be fed up with it but you don't have much of a voice. The batshit crazy liberals are the ones that are given the voice and they are just making it worse on the regular people that live there. At some point, something has to happen because it used to be one of the most beautiful cities in the country and it's just a straight shit hole at this point. I don't even like visiting there for any reason anymore.

it used to be that you could avoid all this because this occurred mainly in the tenderloin. but with the increase of people, it naturally spreads out. to be honest, you usually become desensitized to it. at least i have, because there's no point in getting upset about something you have no control over.

san francisco is still beautiful, don't get me wrong. tons of beautiful places still around. but it's certainly not getting any prettier.

San Francisco just need Trudeau as mayor

He will declare that's not crap in the streets but enriching the ground

Poor west

LOL, literally a shithole.
That would explain the stench.

Thank whatever god(s) there be for clean air, clean water, decent people and next to zero crime. I escaped both the the Bay Area and (prior to that) the greater Los Angeles area about 20 years ago, you couldn't pay me enough to ever go back,outside visiting family during the holidays.

How about some port a Johns to at least discourage shitting on the sidewalk.

just another great city being turned into a (literal) shithole by the democrats.

nothing new here.

It's pretty insane that folks in red states that have no economy and no means to support themselves feel like they are in a position to judge how Cali does things.
"how cali does things" is apparently shitting all over the streets. "how cali does things" is fucking disgusting.

Know what the difference is between a liberal shithole like San Fran and a conservative shit hole like Oklahoma?

Bout half a million dollars in average property value.
so it's overpriced and covered in shit? that is something to brag about?

"how cali does things" is apparently shitting all over the streets. "how cali does things" is fucking disgusting.
we have cities with larger economies than your entire state. Come talk to me when you don't need our welfare.

Back