Social San Francisco gets 16000 complaints about public defecation in a week

Well sure and while I know you are making this point unintentionally, income inequality has been a huge factor in turning San Fran into a shithole. And that income inequality is a direct result of liberal policies that have hurt the middle class.
Oh. Liberal policies hurt the middle class. Got it.

Remind me: which party’s platform in the recent election included free tuition at public universities and paid family leave? Which party has been pushing towards expanding Medicaid to cover everyone?

Which party, on the other hand, nominated a SCOTUS judge that just was the deciding vote in a decision to hamstring unions?

@bushman505 @Scrody @thefirstemporer

There must be a lot of Taco Bells in San Francisco

Know what the difference is between a liberal shithole like San Fran and a conservative shit hole like Oklahoma?

Bout half a million dollars in average property value.

What a weird thing to be proud of.

Could you imagine walking your child to the park and having to avoid piles of shit and dirty needles. No thanks.

I guess you could rent a $4k studio in shithole San Fran or buy a 4 bedroom with 2 acres in the outskirts of a place like San Antonio for $200k. I choose the peace, quiet and freedom over bums and shit.

im only pointing out, if its such a terrible place to live, why do so many want to live there? i never saw any shit when i was there.

im only pointing out, if its such a terrible place to live, why do so many want to live there? i never saw any shit when i was there.

I dont think anyone is saying it's the "worse" city to live.

I would suggest, for the cost of living, having a discussion about shit on the sidewalks/parks amazes me.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/san-francisco/crime

SF is only safer than 3% of other American cities.

San Francisco was nice maybe a decade or two ago. But now it is quickly becoming one of America's shittiest cities.

People want to move there because there are high paying jobs in the area and the weather is nice. That's about it.

Know what the difference is between a liberal shithole like San Fran and a conservative shit hole like Oklahoma?

He said "literal." Not"Liberal."

But -

And about half a million pounds of human shit on the streets.

Remind me: which party’s platform in the recent election included free tuition at public universities and paid family leave? Which party has been pushing towards expanding Medicaid to cover everyone?

Which party, on the other hand, nominated a SCOTUS judge that just was the deciding vote in a decision to hamstring unions?

As a member of the middle class, yes, liberal policies have been bad for me and my employer, especially ACA. There's less and less incentive every year for a middle class worker to get up and go to work everyday, when you live pretty much like unemployed welfare cheats.

Then people like you laugh at me because I am glad to see an extra 20 bucks in my check.

I live here in California. Here in California I pay far more taxes than I would in say Idaho and why? For the crime of working for my self. The land prices that you apparently are proud about is largely due to california and the Bay Area restricting housing development for decades in the Bay Area attempting to cure it with rent control rather than allow the free market to allow more homes to be built. This State is in shambles because of very bad policy choices made by both local and state level politicians

Back