Social San Francisco gets 16000 complaints about public defecation in a week

@sambobeer

Come back to this thread. You need to see this and there is something else you should see that will be posted if you come back.

I will do what you like to do and cherry pick.

https://www.cnbc.com/2009/07/21/The-Biggest-US-Welfare-States.html?slide=16

1. California
% of pop. on assistance: 3.30%

2. Maine
% of pop. on assistance: 2.37%

3. Tennessee
% of pop. on assistance: 2.15%

4. Massachusetts
% of pop. on assistance: 2.09%

5. Vermont
% of pop. on assistance: 2.02%

6. District of Columbia
% of pop. on assistance: 1.99%

7. New York
% of pop. on assistance: 1.92%

8. Minnesota
% of pop. on assistance: 1.88%

9. Washington
% of pop. on assistance: 1.86%

Tie-10. New Mexico
% of pop. on assistance: 1.83%

Tie-10. Indiana

12. Rhode Island
% of pop. on assistance: 1.79%

13. Michigan
% of pop. on assistance: 1.65%

14. Pennsylvania
% of pop. on assistance: 1.60%

15. Oregon
% of pop. on assistance: 1.55%

LIB%2B%252826%2529.jpg

San Francisco needs Dirty Harry more than ever, and not Dirty Harry Horowicz, the bum that was arrested for indecent exposure after shitting in Martha Jenkins' flower bed.

We have to keep red states afloat with all the extra federal welfare taxes we pay because folks in the south are too stupid to care for themselves so we end up not having enough to take care of this. these kinds of problems wouldn't happen if the southern red states could get off their lazy asses and support themselves without Big Papa CALIFORNIA having to bail them out with federal pork welfare money.

Come back to this thread, we need you.

https://www.cnbc.com/2009/07/21/The-Biggest-US-Welfare-States.html?slide=16

1. California
% of pop. on assistance: 3.30%

2. Maine
% of pop. on assistance: 2.37%

3. Tennessee
% of pop. on assistance: 2.15%

4. Massachusetts
% of pop. on assistance: 2.09%

5. Vermont
% of pop. on assistance: 2.02%

6. District of Columbia
% of pop. on assistance: 1.99%

7. New York
% of pop. on assistance: 1.92%

8. Minnesota
% of pop. on assistance: 1.88%

9. Washington
% of pop. on assistance: 1.86%

Tie-10. New Mexico

Tie-10. Indiana

12. Rhode Island
% of pop. on assistance: 1.79%

13. Michigan
% of pop. on assistance: 1.65%

14. Pennsylvania
% of pop. on assistance: 1.60%

15. Oregon
% of pop. on assistance: 1.55%

We have to keep red states afloat with all the extra federal welfare taxes we pay because folks in the south are too stupid to care for themselves so we end up not having enough to take care of this. these kinds of problems wouldn't happen if the southern red states could get off their lazy asses and support themselves without Big Papa CALIFORNIA having to bail them out with federal pork welfare money.
Hang on so you don't complain when rich people have to pay taxes but you get all butt hurt that richer states pay more. Well thats what you get for having all the tech companies there.

Do your duty and pay those taxes boy.

I also like how you say we, there is a 50/50 chance that you don't pay federal taxes in cali.

While I'm sure the 16K number is hysteria, San Fran obviously has poo poo problems. The mayor herself admits it and says it is getting worse.
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...e-sidewalks-than-Ive-ever-seen-488156431.html

Key quotes: "I will say there is more feces on the sidewalks than I’ve ever seen growing up here," Breed said. "That is a huge problem and we are not just talking about from dogs — we’re talking about from humans."

Also: "San Francisco Mayor London Breed, in her first one-on-one interview since taking office, said homeless advocacy groups that receive funding from the city need to better educate the homeless to "clean up after themselves."

So the mayor thinks it is a huge problem, which in part she hopes can be solved by potty training the homeless.

Also, the video in the link says the number of complaints to the poo poo hotline has doubled in three years, but didn't give a hard number.

And finally, this is curious: she says ""About 70 percent of the people estimated to be homeless in San Francisco were actually housed in San Francisco before they became homeless." Does she mean most of these people formerly had homes in San Fran or that 70% of the people now on the streets were formerly housed in homeless shelters?

Know what the difference is between a liberal shithole like San Fran and a conservative shit hole like Oklahoma?

Bout half a million dollars in average property value.
California LUL

So you hate black people. Okay fuck you too.

Recently been hanging around SF after being gone 5 years or so. Seems really bad now. Places I used to frequent seem more crowded, and everywhere is filthy and littered with trash. Tons of homeless people and drug addicts everywhere. I was viewing an exhibition yesterday when a heroin junkie stumbled in and knocked over some shit. He asked if he could go to the bathroom and was kicked out. Hopped back on the BART after I left, and it was either broke down or under maintenance in Oakland, so passengers were being shuttled from West Oakland to 19th via bus. Crowded as fuck of course, and some black dude was smoking either crack or meth two rows in front of me. He opened a window and threw a bunch of shit out and then started kicking the door and going crazy. You see this shit all the time now. I live in one of the better suburbs, and even here, there are tents and garbage everywhere. I don't see as much meth or heroin junkies near my home, but I smell marijuana almost every time I open the door and walk outside.

There must be a lot of Taco Bells in San Francisco

Is that the reason why Trump wants to limit Mexican immigration?

Don't you think its time for them SFO People to Ban Laxatives?

Constipation should be mandatory?

Also: "San Francisco Mayor London Breed, in her first one-on-one interview since taking office, said homeless advocacy groups that receive funding from the city need to better educate the homeless to "clean up after themselves."

So the mayor thinks it is a huge problem, which in part she hopes can be solved by potty training the homeless.

Liberal thinking in a nutshell. Why not teach them not to shoot up heroin while we are at it?
<seedat>

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-5.20.02-PM-620x354.png

Yes it is literally a shit hole. Check out the poo defecation map. The assholes that run this city are the same ones that make major decisions for the entire state. It's insane that this is allowed to go on in this day and age.

I used to love San Francisco and grew up going into the city at least once a month. Now I’ll go one or two times a year and that’s enough. There’s awesome food in the city, but it’s not enough to get me there regularly anymore. Plenty of nicer cities with great food and scenery and no homeless people shitting on the sidewalk.

we went last year for a couple of days. We started up in Yosemite, and worked our way down to Big Sur.

Other than the food, it's a dirty ass city. Golden gate bridge was nice. and it does have nice scenic views.

Not everywhere in San Fran but it’s bad in the Tenderloin area.

Now that Starbucks has declared that their bathrooms will be open to anyone whether they are a customer or not, they will likely lose a ton of business as the customers may not like the comings and goings of the many homeless who will be just using the bathroom. Nothing wrong with homeless people using the bathroom, but all it takes is a few who you can smell from a mile away to drive away customers.

Starbucks did this as a kneejrk reaction to a racist incident, but it’s too late to backtrack now.

Just proves that tolerating the homeless does nothing except increase the homeless population in your town.

I would gladly pay a special tax to have our government run ferries to some island where we just dump all the homeless.

Back