Social San Francisco Is A Literal S***hole, Public Defecation Map Reveals

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
There is an ongoing debate currently going on in the country about what locations can be classified as shitholes. The debate sprung from a report that Donald Trump referred to some third world countries as “shitholes” in a meeting with lawmakers last week.

While the debate might rage on as to what constitutes a “shithole” of a country, one thing is not up for debate: the American city of San Francisco is a shithole.

We know this thanks to an interactive map created in 2014 called Human Wasteland.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/san-francisco-defecation-map/

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-5.20.02-PM-620x354.png

In America? How has this happened?

Frannies love their homeless.

The Tenderloin reaffirms these claims.

I love SF but man are there some seedy areas.

I dont think anyone doubts the fact that the US is a shithole

San Fran is nice as fuck. Daily Caller looking for anything to try and discredit California. Reeks of desperation.

At least in India they have designated streets. In SF its just wherever.

India > US

San Fran is nice as fuck. Daily Caller looking for anything to try and discredit California. Reeks of desperation.
I've never understood the appeal of the place.

Yeah... The states has some really, really bad areas.
Doesn't SF have a helluva homeless problem?

That's what South Park told me.

It's too pricey to live there, but it's a very nice place to visit.
The wife has some weird hardon for that city but i find it completely overrated.

At least in India they have designated streets. In SF its just wherever.

India > US

India has the highest rate in the world. They do it everywhere and anywhere. They even roll babies in cow shit as a blessing, there is videos.

I find it funniest that someone put forth the time and effort to collect the data of that, and then compile it in an easy to understand graphic lol

There is an ongoing debate currently going on in the country about what locations can be classified as shitholes. The debate sprung from a report that Donald Trump referred to some third world countries as “shitholes” in a meeting with lawmakers last week.

While the debate might rage on as to what constitutes a “shithole” of a country, one thing is not up for debate: the American city of San Francisco is a shithole.

We know this thanks to an interactive map created in 2014 called Human Wasteland.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/san-francisco-defecation-map/

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-5.20.02-PM-620x354.png

In America? How has this happened?

I can't immagine how my city would look like lol. I just caught a homeless guy taking a dump infront of my house last month.

It might look nice to a tourist but it's a disgusting place to live.

Last time I was there for work, a homeless man took a shit right in front of the police station. Jake Shields just posted a picture of a bum taking a dump on his car. One of my coworkers lives there and now regrets moving there because his idea of what the city was like vs. what the city is actually like are two completely different things. He said he moved there because he is all about the art culture and while that's alive and well there, he has to put up with the rest of the bullshit like seeing a hobo take a dump on the sidewalk in front of his house once every couple weeks.

When you are in SF and walking around down town you need to be prepared for the smell of human waste and seeing it on the street. There is a huge homeless problem, the kind of people with multiple medical and phycological problems. There are so many of them in SF because the there are so many services.

The people in SF are kind, compassionate and very tolerant thus the city attracts people that need help. There are lots of medical services there and the local Medicaid provider, Health Plan of SF I think its called, does a really good job and is very progressive.

SF and the greater Bay Area is one of the most beautiful urban areas in the world and has several of the top universities on the planet as well. It has a thriving economy and is a hub for innovation and social trends. It's not perfect but certainly one of the nicest places in the world. America can be very proud of this world class city.

I don't know why anyone would live there. I have to go up there every couple months for work and I hate it.
Anyone that needs to live in the bay area should live in San Jose. Much better people food and culture.

Back