Sanchez, wants Jacobs, Charlo and Derevyanchenko to elimate each other. Canelo uses illegal hand wra

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Abel Sanchez wants these guys to eliminate each other while they fight Murate . He says all these guys just want a payday but bring nothing to the table . Murate brings Japanese fans. ( if the Canelo fight doesn't get made)

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2018/05/sanchez-wants-ggg-to-fight-murata-if-no-canelo-fight-in-sep/a

Update:
Abel Sanchez said Saul Canelo Alvarez was using a stacking technique for his hand-wraps for his fight against Gennady Golovkin last September that was illegal. Sanchez says the “illegal” hand-wrapping of Canelo’s hands creates a cast out of his hand and it becomes a weapon.

Last edited:
Sanchez should stop doing the promoters job. It makes his fighter look bad.

Abel Sanchez wants these guys to eliminate each other while they fight Murate . He says all these guys just want a payday but bring nothing to the table . Murate brings Japanese fans. ( if the Canelo fight doesn't get made)

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2018/05/sanchez-wants-ggg-to-fight-murata-if-no-canelo-fight-in-sep/
Derevyanchencko brought his earned mandatory status to the table to spice up the Canelo late replacement bid, and GGG turns him down. What did Vanes bring again? Who's only trying to preserve a payday?

Nice try, Abel.

So if he opts to fight the Japanese fighter will he fight again before the end of the year? I hope so because the lay offs between fights won’t do him any good.

Jacobs taking on Charlo to get a shot at GGG makes sense to me. I like Jacobs but he lost to GGG and hasn't fought anyone worth a damn since then.

Derevyanchenko earned his shot at shouldn't have to fight anyone else to get at GGG for a belt. It would be sad to see GGG avoid mandatory guys the same way he was avoided before he got old and looked like he could be beat.

Murat is a fight I have been hoping for. I would imagine it would be in Japan and I would give him a decent shot with that ridiculous body work he loves so much. Probably the biggest money fight too.

Sanchez is an idiot and everyone he's involved with would be better off if he just shut the fuck up.

Sanchez is an idiot and everyone he's involved with would be better off if he just shut the fuck up.
i agree with everything you said, but this. i think he's pretty cool.

people are just way too hung up on what some trainers say. they're trainers. they will always claim their guy is the second coming of jesus christ and anyone else ain't shit.

Jacobs taking on Charlo to get a shot at GGG makes sense to me. I like Jacobs but he lost to GGG and hasn't fought anyone worth a damn since then.

Derevyanchenko earned his shot at shouldn't have to fight anyone else to get at GGG for a belt. It would be sad to see GGG avoid mandatory guys the same way he was avoided before he got old and looked like he could be beat.

Murat is a fight I have been hoping for. I would imagine it would be in Japan and I would give him a decent shot with that ridiculous body work he loves so much. Probably the biggest money fight too.

Fuck all those guys. We need to see the Canelo rematch in September before Golovkin loses.

people are just way too hung up on what some trainers say. they're trainers. they will always claim their guy is the second coming of jesus christ and anyone else ain't shit.
Interesting how perspectives change
canelo would be getting a lot less heat for the piss test if he didn't act like a bitch towards golovkin.

dude gets caught cheating, gets suspended and has his fight cancelled, and his immediate response is that this happened because GGG is ducking him. it doesn't get any dumber than that.

Keep in mind it was the promoter who said that .

BTW : when i wrote this I thought of you ,

visser27.gif

Interesting how perspectives change

Keep in mind it was the promoter who said that .

BTW : when i wrote this I thought of you ,

visser27.gif
wait what?

are the two mutually exclusive?

oh and, it wasn't the promoter who said that. it was canelo who said that.

"To be honest, what Golovkin or his team say doesn't bother me at all because, No. 1, they are not doctors, not experts," Alvarez said. "I don't pay attention to them. It sounds more like an excuse that he doesn't want to fight me or he's scared."

- source

so pretty please, with sugar on top, shut the fuck up.

Murata is a legitimate opponent, but he's too green and I'd rather see Deveryanchenko or Charlo and Canelo has to be the first option

oh and, it wasn't the promoter who said that. it was canelo who said that.

"To be honest, what Golovkin or his team say doesn't bother me at all because, No. 1, they are not doctors, not experts," Alvarez said. "I don't pay attention to them. It sounds more like an excuse that he doesn't want to fight me or he's scared."

- source

so pretty please, with sugar on top, shut the fuck up.
Here is the article you responded to

Notice it says
De La Hoya: GGG Remembers Those Last 3 Rounds
https://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-h...-127907?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

If you like ill link the actual place you responded when only says what de la hoya says

Nice try chanp

Here is the article you responded to

Notice it says
De La Hoya: GGG Remembers Those Last 3 Rounds
https://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-h...-127907?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

If you like ill link the actual place you responded when only says what de la hoya says

Nice try chanp
i responded to an article? where, in my post that says canelo would be getting less heat if he wasn't a monumental douche?

i was literally responding to you, because you said GGG the villain. i was trying to point out that talking shit about GGG just makes people more pissed off at canelo, so he isn't doing himself any favors with this.

reading comprehension, motherfucker.

So if he opts to fight the Japanese fighter will he fight again before the end of the year? I hope so because the lay offs between fights won’t do him any good.
He should fight at least twice more this year. Hopefully he faces D. next so he doesn't get stripped and then a big fight towards the end of the year. I don't see why you guys are getting your panties in a twist over what Abel says.

i responded to an article? where, in my post that says canelo would be getting less heat if he wasn't a monumental douche?

i was literally responding to you, because you said GGG the villain. i was trying to point out that talking shit about GGG just makes people more pissed off at canelo, so he isn't doing himself any favors with this.

reading comprehension, motherfucker.

Article
My response
Sounds reasonable to pump the fight up

I like it
Ggg the villian
Yours
canelo would be getting a lot less heat for the piss test if he didn't act like a bitch towards golovkin.

dude gets caught cheating, gets suspended and has his fight cancelled, and his immediate response is that this happened because GGG is ducking him. it doesn't get any dumber than that.

Like you said reading comprehension, motherfucker.

He should fight at least twice more this year. Hopefully he faces D. next so he doesn't get stripped and then a big fight towards the end of the year. I don't see why you guys are getting your panties in a twist over what Abel says.
if you are ok , that's fine. Does it apply across the board? Then fine.

I am on the side that GGG wanted the toughest fights.

Fuck all those guys. We need to see the Canelo rematch in September before Golovkin loses.

Your boy is going to lose an 8-4 affair but will come out on top 10-2.

For me the difference is that the trainers are usually loudspeakers that push the same things that their fighter thinks. Roach was always the mouthpiece for Pacman. Hunter was Wards mouthpiece. De La Hoya says the same shit Canelo thinks. Danny Garcia's dad is just a version of Danny without a muzzle on.

With GGG it's totally different. He has said several times he doesn't feel the same way Sanchez does. So Sanchez isn't pushing GGG's agenda, he's just pushing his own and trying to get the spotlight because his cash cow is a few fights from retirement. GGG is a pretty nice guy. Sanchez saying he ruined the careers of half the guys he fought so none of them deserve a rematch is just fucked. He makes GGG look bad.

Some fighters do well playing the bad guy like Mayweather. Or spend all their time creating fake beef with other top fighters while fighting cans like Jacobs did this whole last year. GGG isn't that type of fighter and his trainer shouldn't try to make him come off that way.

Back