Sanchez, wants Jacobs, Charlo and Derevyanchenko to elimate each other. Canelo uses illegal hand wra

if you are ok , that's fine. Does it apply across the board? Then fine.

I am on the side that GGG wanted the toughest fights.
It looks like he does. He fought Jacobs and Canelo back to back and it would have been the toughest defenses possible in the division three fights in a row had Canelo not failed his test.

Maybe you can glean some insight from what Abel says but it's usually just blah blah blah.

It looks like he does. He fought Jacobs and Canelo back to back and it would have been the toughest defenses possible in the division three fights in a row had Canelo not failed his test.

Maybe you can glean some insight from what Abel says but it's usually just blah blah blah.
I am glad you consider Canelo a tough legit opponent

And Yeah Abel has that ego where he misses up negotiations because after all thier are egos to work with

I am glad you consider Canelo a tough legit opponent

And Yeah Abel has that ego where he misses up negotiations because after all thier are egos to work with
Of course, Canelo is one of the best PFP, a little short for MW but he has filled out nicely. I give him a 50/50 chance in the rematch. We'll see who can adjust better.

Just because I blame him for not watching what he eats doesn't mean I don't like him. I push back on some things you say because he's your national icon so your views can be a little biased.

Of course, Canelo is one of the best PFP, a little short for MW but he has filled out nicely. I give him a 50/50 chance in the rematch. We'll see who can adjust better.

Just because I blame him for not watching what he eats doesn't mean I don't like him. I push back on some things you say because he's your national icon so your views can be a little biased.
Fair enough

Article

My response

Yours

Like you said reading comprehension, motherfucker.
dude.

canelo accused GGG of ducking him on the day the fight was cancelled. this is a fact, i posted a link to the article in which he is quoted. i read that article when it was posted and therefore knew canelo accused him of that shit.

my response to you that canelo wouldn't have as many people pissed over the clenbuterol had nothing to do with DLH accusing GGG of the same thing canelo did. you keep prancing that article as if it had anything to do with my post, it didn't. i don't give two shits what DLH says because it doesn't matter what mr fishnets and kitchen appliances thinks about anything.

and now you're calling me out for an inconsistency that simply didn't happen. you assumed i misquoted canelo for something said by DLH. i didn't, you assumed wrong. DLH simply reiterated canelo's statement. the fact that DLH said something stupid does not mean canelo didn't say it too, and apparently said it first.

jesus fucking christ, the fact that i have to explain this makes my head hurt.

Can't complain too much about a Murata fight, even if I don't see Murata as particularly special (even if he isn't, he'd still be the 3rd best name on Golovkin's resume). I'd bet money on him fighting Canelo in September, though. The optics of Sanchez saying he wants top contenders to eliminate each other is poor and does Golovkin no favours. Sanchez is irritating as all hell and only hurts Golovkin's brand (not to mention that I don't really think he has done a ton for him as a fighter, but that's another conversation).

Can't complain too much about a Murata fight, even if I don't see Murata as particularly special (even if he isn't, he'd still be the 3rd best name on Golovkin's resume). I'd bet money on him fighting Canelo in September, though. The optics of Sanchez saying he wants top contenders to eliminate each other is poor and does Golovkin no favours. Sanchez is irritating as all hell and only hurts Golovkin's brand (not to mention that I don't really think he has done a ton for him as a fighter, but that's another conversation).

I agree that he hasn't done much for GGG as a fighter at all.

He fights almost exactly how he fought as an amateur. Great jab and great power. His defense has always been the same. Sanchez saying shit like going 12 rounds with GGG ruins fighters careers is just his way of making excuses for not turning GGG into a better fighter.

Same way he cries about guys like Canelo and Jacobs "running" or "boxing" instead of "fighting like the fans want." He is just making excuses for himself because he couldn't teach his fighter how to trap those guys or force them to fight his fight. Trying to make it sound like going the distance is worse for the opponent than getting knocked out is fucking stupid. Same way that saying boxing is inferior to fighting is fucking stupid.

With GGG's insane natural power and ridiculous chin and the most consistent jab in boxing a truly great trainer could have made him one of the best fighters of this era. With Sanchez he just ended up being a really good fighter with great gifts and talent. Giving a fighter a "mexican style" and just telling him to go brawl until he catches his opponent isn't something to be proud of.

I agree that he hasn't done much for GGG as a fighter at all.

He fights almost exactly how he fought as an amateur. Great jab and great power. His defense has always been the same. Sanchez saying shit like going 12 rounds with GGG ruins fighters careers is just his way of making excuses for not turning GGG into a better fighter.

Same way he cries about guys like Canelo and Jacobs "running" or "boxing" instead of "fighting like the fans want." He is just making excuses for himself because he couldn't teach his fighter how to trap those guys or force them to fight his fight. Trying to make it sound like going the distance is worse for the opponent than getting knocked out is fucking stupid. Same way that saying boxing is inferior to fighting is fucking stupid.

With GGG's insane natural power and ridiculous chin and the most consistent jab in boxing a truly great trainer could have made him one of the best fighters of this era. With Sanchez he just ended up being a really good fighter with great gifts and talent. Giving a fighter a "mexican style" and just telling him to go brawl until he catches his opponent isn't something to be proud of.

People have been arguing for awhile that there is less nuance in Golovkin's game under Sanchez. I get the whole "Mexican style" thing as a marketing tactic, but yeah, Sanchez is irritating in several different ways.

Update:
Abel Sanchez said Saul Canelo Alvarez was using a stacking technique for his hand-wraps for his fight against Gennady Golovkin last September that was illegal. Sanchez says the “illegal” hand-wrapping of Canelo’s hands creates a cast out of his hand and it becomes a weapon.
If it was illegal why didn't he stop it? If he did, why we didn't hear about it the same way it was announced for the Margo - Mosley fight? Doesnt add up..

You tell me when they want to fight @HunterSdVa29
994878bd7cbda297e7b529827d358f7f.gif

That doesn't answer my question, if he claims it was illegal then why didn't he have them re-wrap his hands?

Back