Santa Clarita Diet

D

Drake

Anyone else seen this show yet? Came out last month. Pretty solid...started it today & already on episode seven(out of ten) :p
Tim Olyphant is just fantastic in this :D
On IMDB one of the reviews called it a combo of Desperate Housewives, Weeds & Dexter. I can't say I disagree.

Yeah I saw the first 2 episodes it's alright not sure if I'll finish the series though. 7/10 ok for a Sunday if you have nothing better to do.

Tim Olyphant is definitely the best part of the show.

Cannibalism is the one thing I just can't watch. In any way, shape or form. At all, ever. I'll pass.

Yeah I saw the first 2 episodes it's alright not sure if I'll finish the series though. 7/10 ok for a Sunday if you have nothing better to do.

Tim Olyphant is definitely the best part of the show.
It gets better as it goes on. Literally right about at 3-4, hah. That's a solid mini-review though.

Without him I probably wouldn't have continued watching it, lol. Drew has always been meh to me. But the supporting cast isn't bad either.

Cannibalism is the one thing I just can't watch. In any way, shape or form. At all, ever. I'll pass.
Hah, understandable. One of my biggest...probably my biggest nightmare scenario is getting stranded on an island that's inhabited by a large tribe of cannibals...holy fuck would that be just unbelievably horrible.

Never heard of it

It gets better as it goes on. Literally right about at 3-4, hah. That's a solid mini-review though.

Without him I probably wouldn't have continued watching it, lol. Drew has always been meh to me. But the supporting cast isn't bad either.

Hah, understandable. One of my biggest...probably my biggest nightmare scenario is getting stranded on an island also inhabited by a large tribe of cannibals...holy fuck would that be just unbelievably horrible.

An old acquaintance of mine was in the movie Alive. So I went to see it. I saw his scene, then I saw him being eaten. I went to the washroom, vomited, and left the theatre.

Yep, pretty good show. Funny too. It's like Desperate Housewives with Zombies.

Is normal.

I actually hate TV outside of sports for the most part. I watch movies with my chick but beyond that it takes a lot to get me to watch something. Somehow I still end up paying DirecTV $300 a month<2>

Yep, pretty good show. Funny too. It's like Desperate Housewives with Zombies.
Ahaha, exactly :D

It even has CARLOS! :p

tumblr_ol1hd2zIwV1qa71fyo1_250.gif

I actually hate TV outside of sports for the most part. I watch movies with my chick but beyond that it takes a lot to get me to watch something. Somehow I still end up paying DirecTV $300 a month<2>
<bball2>

Also, Timothy Olyphant is hilarious in here, especially when he freaks out a bit. It's a pleasant change of pace from what we normally see from him as the macho U.S. Marshall in Justified.

Also, Timothy Olyphant is hilarious in here, especially when he freaks out a bit. It's a pleasant change of pace from what we normally see from him as the macho U.S. Marshall in Justified.
{<redford}

Quite a different character & he plays it well.

I watched it with my girlfriend. I agree with the others that Olyphant is definitely the star of the show and that it gets better as the season goes on.

awesome. thanks for z new show recommendation.

I'll give it a shot. I miss Raylan Givens.

I started watching it because it's one of the few programs in 4K that didn't look terrible. Got through about 3 episodes then stopped. The show seemed decent, but I just have no interest in TV these days.

Barrymore is her typical sloppy lipped wench with lazy slapstick humor self, but Olyphant is great in it.

Back