Santa Clarita Diet

Decent watch to just sit down and chill out to. Olyphant is excellent in a change of character and a solid show

I started watching it because it's one of the few programs in 4K that didn't look terrible. Got through about 3 episodes then stopped. The show seemed decent, but I just have no interest in TV these days.
Stopped right when it starts to pick up! But I understand the no interest in TV. I don't watch much myself now a days either. I only have a couple shows I watch regularly & most have come to end/are coming to an end...

I thought this show was good, had a few legit laughs. I think the thing that threw me off was the gore, I went into this show blind and was just expecting a sitcom. Didn't expect the very first episode would explode with violence, didn't detract from the show though.

It's alright. Interesting premise but the writing is kind of weak. Definitely a show that is carried by the actors. I'll watch anything Oliphant is in.

I actually hate TV outside of sports for the most part. I watch movies with my chick but beyond that it takes a lot to get me to watch something. Somehow I still end up paying DirecTV $300 a month<2>
{<jordan}

I just binged the two seasons over the weekend. Enjoyed it. Nice little comedy.

Back