santana or faria over under

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who do you think has the better over under pass? this techniques improved over the past decade quite a bit apparently since the days of pablo popovitch daniel moraes ect. curious which i should study more i think santana uses the gi grips though not sure if his version works without cloth though

Santana has passed Keenan. I know Faria is known for his over under as well but I'm unsure as to who he's passed specifically.

Watch leonardo saggioro if you like farias game. He has the same style of game (they even trained together a ton) but he is a lot more technical but wins because he doesn't have the extreme physicalkity Farias does.

You can't go wrong with either I think. Personally I like Murilo's style better since he is closer to my build and I tend to do more gi. However, I don't think he has ever put out any DVDs. BJJ Scout did do a study on his passing style that is worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

Bernardo does have a DVD set on pressure passing that you can get. I have not seen it myself.

Back