Santiago Ponzinibbio calls out Donald Cerrone

Why isn't he fighting Till? Like can someone actually explain it to me?

I think Till makes more sense but a lot harder to beat. Cowboy is a legend, he'd be a big scalp to contenders.

Cerrone has nothing left to prove. No need to keep fighting killers. Matchups like Medeiros are what he should be looking for. I thought he was going back to 55.

Cowboy needs to leave the WW top 10 alone

Ponz would brutally KO him

Fringe top 15 WWs or go back to 155

Go poke someone else, Pokie.

Maybe Till has something bigger going on!? Ponzi would like to fight Till, but Till, id assume, would be looking for either a name, we'll say Perry, whos lower ranked, or a higher ranked dude than Cowboy.

In real life, should be Usman vs Till.

Maybe Till has something bigger going on!? Ponzi would like to fight Till, but Till, id assume, would be looking for either a name, we'll say Perry, whos lower ranked, or a higher ranked dude than Cowboy.

In real life, should be Usman vs Till.
Ponz is more than enough of a 'name'. There aren't any 'names' that will do more for him. He also doesn't care who he fights and calls out everyone.
Plus the idea of the Perry fight is ridiculous, he just fucking lost to Ponz.

Ponzi should fight Clobby Covington

Wonderboy ducks Till, Gunnar calls out Till for London card yet doesn't get made and you wonder why Ponzi doesn't fight him.

<mma4>

Wonderboy ducks Till, Gunnar calls out Till for London card yet doesn't get made and you wonder why Ponzi doesn't fight him.

<mma4>
Who are you saying is the duck for the Gunni fight

That dirty cheating fuck doesn't deserve to poke Cowboys eyes out. Oops I mean fight Cowboy

Too friendly. And calling him "brother" and sh*t. I can tell already Cowboy will knock him out.

No thank you. Ponz vs. Till, Usman, Colby, or Masvidal.

I'd be interested in Cowboy vs. Magny or Maia.

Back