*Santiago Ponzinnibio Vs Mike Perry: Who gets it and how?*

I picked Ponz in my parlay, but not very confident in the pick. Was surprised that Ponz was listed as a -200 favourite too.

wheres the dude with mike perry dance gif avy

@The Best JG @Karnage who do you think Perry should get next with a win over Ponzi?
The UFC basically booked Perry-Till when they brought him to Poland just to steal Till‘s show.

Ponzinibbio will be a tough opponent. He has good boxing plus a decent eye poke game. I don’t allow myself to look past December 16.

All I wish for Christmas is that the ref does his job on fight night. Gunnar-Ponz was unbearable. I can’t understand how they didn’t overturn the result.

It's hard to root for either side.

Ponz is a cheating bastard. Perry has single digit IQ.

Can't they both lose?

Perry by destruction. Ponzi scheme will be in coma in the very first round.

Ponzinibbio via actually being a good fighter

TKO Rd 2

The UFC basically booked Perry-Till when they brought him to Poland just to steal Till‘s show.

Ponzinibbio will be a tough opponent. He has good boxing plus a decent eye poke game. I don’t allow myself to look past December 16.

All I wish for Christmas is that the ref does his job on fight night. Gunnar-Ponz was unbearable. I can’t understand how they didn’t overturn the result.
<mma4>

I'm so far behind on my MMA viewing but Till sounds solid. Makes sense.

Main event for this Fox card is excellent too imo.

Ponz should pick him apart and take him out,but Perry has that crushing power so we'll see.Ponz-KO-1 or 2 but it's hard to be really confident.I'm confident Ponz is a much better fighter but Perry has that game changing power.

Ponzi seems like top 5 caliber and Perry seems like he'll always be outside the top 10. Ponzi should have his way here.

Ponzy scheme had to eye poke Gunnar Nelson 3 times in a matter of seconds yo finish him, so im hoping Perry wins.

I picked Ponz in my parlay, but not very confident in the pick. Was surprised that Ponz was listed as a -200 favourite too.

Ponzinibbio by KO or TKO . Or Ud in the worst scenario. But Ponzi is my pick

Back