Santiago Ponzinobbio Wants Rafael dos Anjos @ UFC Argentina

The UFC hasn't tweeted anything about it man. I dont think its official.
This pic pretty much confirms that UFC is in fact going to Argentina (Buenos Aires) later in the year, and would make a lot of sense to have Ponzi headlining it, if i remember well that new guy, UFC vice president, spoke about it the last time Ponzi fought.

DiUDeBVW4AA5Xq8.jpg:large

Eye would like to see RDA fight Wonderboy instead.

That's a really nice fight. So does that also confirm Wonderboy x Lawler? So many fun fights to make at WW rn. For example now that Colby may be getting stripped, he may have to fight again to earn another title shot. Maybe we can finally get that Usman match up.

This pic pretty much confirms that UFC is in fact going to Argentina (Buenos Aires) later in the year, and would make a lot of sense to have Ponzi headlining it, if i remember well that new guy, UFC vice president, spoke about it the last time Ponzi fought.

DiUDeBVW4AA5Xq8.jpg:large
Yeah I'm pretty sure the Argentina event has already been confirmed and yeah I'm sure Ponzinibbio will headline. I was more speaking specifically about the matchup with RDA not being confirmed.

Good fight. Hope the ufc put it together..though rda may want someone higher up in the rankings.

Hard fight but winnable for RDA. I like this match up. He'll be able to work his grappling well in this fight.

funny how some people say colvy "exposed" RDA... I mean exposed him of what? it was a hard fight for both

Ponz's a BEAST
Technical brawler (excuse the oxymoron, ladies) could very well outheart RDA.
Or Rafael could go dull and lay n pray a dec. Interesting fight, both bulls from the south .
This fight = win/win situation for the fans.

Ponzi vs. Usman is the fight to make imo

fucking hell I hate this fight because I love both. I dont want either fighter to lose. Hopefully it's a split decision loss to one of them because I dont want either fighter to lose by ko/tko or even a unnaninmous decision.

Back