Sarah Frota; the most butch chick in MMA? (Aspera FC 58 w/ Hermes Franca+more)

Thought there was a live stream of this?

Thought there was a live stream of this?

Her fight was cancelled. She wrote something about it but the specifics of why the bout was cancelled didn't come up. It seemed there was a controversy of some kind. The translation software from Portuguese to English can be troublesome at times but the specifics just were not there as far as I could tell.

Lots of "sorry" and "be true to yourself" type comments form others followed her statement but I did not see any clues as to why the fight was cancelled there either.

As to the livestream, I was out of town, and sick, so I wasn't looking to catch a livestream so I don't know anything else.

Her fight was cancelled. She wrote something about it but the specifics of why the bout was cancelled didn't come up. It seemed there was a controversy of some kind. The translation software from Portuguese to English can be troublesome at times but the specifics just were not there as far as I could tell.

Lots of "sorry" and "be true to yourself" type comments form others followed her statement but I did not see any clues as to why the fight was cancelled there either.

As to the livestream, I was out of town, and sick, so I wasn't looking to catch a livestream so I don't know anything else.
Fair enough man. I see Hermes Franca never fought either. Oh well

Maybe they found out she had a penis?

Virna-Jandiroba-E-Lisa-Ellis-21.jpg

Virna Jandriroba (11-0) - Brazilian prospect fighting for Invicta.

Interesting. I'm not even focusing on the moustache (some women do have that but they choose to remove it) It's the receding hairline and how the facial structure changed that caught my attention. Those are signs of higher testosterone levels, there's either a natural condition causing it or it's masculinization via artificial testosterone. If Studer is fighting with enough testosterone to cause those effect then it should be considered doping.

The IAAF has (re)submitted their case to court this year to bar women with excessive testosterone, so something might happen by next year. IIRC they had to remove that ban around 2015 because of a legal challenge around the cases of Caster Semenya and an Indian sprinter. I think they are just interested in a hard limit to women's T in sports and sidestepped the issue of the intersexed condition (eg Semenya).

This is awesome

Can we get some of the most feminine looking male fighter pics in here to balance this shit out?
I doubt there are any. Feminine men would be weaker than regular men, so I doubt they could compete.

Looks like someone scooped up a massive poop Jimmy ambriz took and put some mma gloves on it

So my question is: what's gonna happen when one of these women begins to "identify as male "? They're gonna have to fight dudes right???

So my question is: what's gonna happen when one of these women begins to "identify as male "? They're gonna have to fight dudes right???
Legally speaking, as soon as they began hormone therapy to transition, they'd be ineligible to compete against women.

l would be more intrigued about the legality of an intersex fighter, a la the runner Caster Semenya, as that person is neither truly 100% male nor female.

Back