Social Sarah Huckabee Sanders asked to leave restaurant by owner

Should the owner have asked Sanders to leave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL nope she's not "just" anything, "bro", she's not an actor in a movie we're all watching that, once done, will cease to affect us. She's a fucking enabler to the biggest cunt we've had in office in a hundred years. She's complicit and she will be treated as such. If she doesn't understand that, she's even dumber than her dumbass father.

Trump derangement syndrome tragically takes another life. We've lost this one, RIP, my friend.

I don't understand. For the analogy to hold, you would be implying that Sanders' being white is a factor here, which it isn't.

But I'm glad my bloodhound-like nose for racism was able to somehow sniff that out.

Of course. It's all part of the Marxist-Liberal formula. Accuse them of racism for everything under the son, and you can control them.

tenor.gif

I'd ask her to leave too.

Wouldn't want my customers losing their appetite looking at that monster.

Also businesses are allowed to refuse the right to anyone they choose right? Republicans?

Nope, still would. and I doubt that black guy would want to give his money to a racist anyway.

This boogeyman of "what if people start being racist" isn't a good enough argument to force people to serve someone they don't want to. If they want to be known as the 'racist business' let them. Their business will die and their competitor thrive.

Yes, stop using black people as shields.

lol. I "liked" his post as well. But I'm quite sure there is hypocrisy here among posters on this issue---but not you.

Wow. I'd say 'weak' but that would be a woeful understatement my man..

I'm half kidding, I mean, I think you're exaggerating how bad things are, the US doesn't seem that bad under Trump. There's still time of course, and there's stuff to criticize, but I say we step back and watch for a bit before the Hitler implications, that's just me though, you do you.

I recommend a brisk midnight bike ride around the hood after a couple of pops, I think it's good for the soul.

how many of the people posting in here are cool with the cake bakers telling the gays to get lost? but you cant refuse service to a mouthpiece for a politician that you dont like?

i think the restaurant owner should chill the F out, but the hypocrisy in this thread is gross too.

hmmm.....Raping children seems to be a liberal theme over the past few days.

Right? Like all those youth pastors, pastors, evangelical leaders, Catholic priests, Muslims and Republican politicians, all liberals!!

Someone needs to bump the gay cake thread so we can compare, although complaining about this has far less basis.

For all that left wingers salivate as they type "hypocrite" around here, you would think the response from them would be, well, it may hurt their business, but that's up to them. They can refuse service.

Surprisingly, from many it's been <Waaah>

This is a far cry from the gay cake refusal. She's not even an elected official.

Now, all that having been said, I don't think what the restaurant did was good or wise, and it's the opposite to the way people should handle people like her and her hosebag father. But they have every right.

Someone needs to bump the gay cake thread so we can compare, although complaining about this has far less basis.

For all that left wingers salivate as they type "hypocrite" around here, you would think the response from them would be, well, it may hurt their business, but that's up to them. They can refuse service.

Surprisingly, from many it's been <Waaah>

This is a far cry from the gay cake refusal. She's not even an elected official.

Now, all that having been said, I don't think what the restaurant did was good or wise, and it's the opposite to the way people should handle people like her and her hosebag father. But they have every right.

I agree mostly, bottom line if you where a poster angry at that bakery for not selling wedding cakes to gays, but are ok with the red hen, get a mirror, look into it and gaze upon someone who is capable of hypocrisy.

Ok for a restaurant to refuse service to all black people?

I own a business and have a list of 3 clients that I will never ever work with again. That is my right and do not want to live in a country that I no longer have the right to decide who my business services.
Problem with these type of stories the hacks flip flop depending if their team was the one not served.
I do not support the Red Inn nor homophobe bakers decision but support their right to make it.

Ahhh, a Pizzagater emerges from the depths of republican shit pit, welcome to the discourse, peasant
ahhhh... a guy who believes mass child rape and being a press secretary are comparable sins is judging me.

<NoneOfMy>

hmmm.....Raping children seems to be a liberal theme over the past few days.
You want to play a game. What party does the highest ranking elected official belong too that got convicted of kid touching?
Look forward to your answer.

Back