Social Sarah Huckabee Sanders asked to leave restaurant by owner

Should the owner have asked Sanders to leave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, this is what I mean. A lot of Americans are extremely easy to manipulate.

Greoric is the guy who thinks that everyone who believes that the gov't should exist is a psychopath, but himself advocates murdering his political opponents (gotta get those darned psychopaths!).

You need to be on a watchlist or something.

Great example-setting for that civility movement.

I don't necessarily need Western values, just somewhere comfortable. A lot of Westerners are expats for a reason.

But all non-Western countries are worse.

You need to be on a watchlist or something.

For people who oppose political violence?

I’m not even saying the position is immoral, I’m saying it’s impossible to maintain your integrity in that position while working for Trump. Trump lies at such a volume and is so incompetent and unethical himself you can’t possibly serve as his press secretary in an honorable way. All the same stuff applied to Spicer and it will apply to whoever takes over for SHS.

Again, it boiles down to this. Are we ok with being disconnected from the truth? Are we ok with constantly being lied to? I am not. I get that there are a lot of folks out there that support Trump but for the most part it’s about tribalism or a very strong resentment for what’s happening in the country (and Trump scratches that itch). They’re supporting the most dishonest president/politician of our lifetimes and that is just an indisputable fact.

It’s up to you to decide if you’ll accept or ignore the lying, or take issue with it like the other 55%+ of the country.

I hear what you're saying about SS, I just think that if this is your position, you should feel the same about other cabinet positions to be perfectly consistent, since it should be impossible to maintain your integrity elsewhere given that the head is poisonous as you claim, but it's a small thing, I accept your perspective. I think this is what Maxine Waters was getting at in her own way.

It's hard to even know what the truth is these days. I think it boils down to two things: Do you believe Trump illegally colluded with Russia to win the election, and do you think that Trump wants what's best for the country despite all of his faults. I also think the answer to the second question largely hinges on the first one.

I hear what you're saying about SS, I just think that if this is your position, you should feel the same about other cabinet positions to be perfectly consistent, since it should be impossible to maintain your integrity elsewhere given that the head is poisonous as you claim, but it's a small thing, I accept your perspective. I think this is what Maxine Waters was getting at in her own way.

Well thanks for making the attempt to understand my perspective. Sadly that's rare these days.

I don't feel I need to be consistent across all the cabinet positions because the jobs are very different. But the truth is some of those guys were forced to compromise their integrity too.

It's hard to even know what the truth is these days. I think it boils down to two things: Do you believe Trump illegally colluded with Russia to win the election,

I don't think we know the answer to this question yet, but we know for sure people serving on his campaign did. At a minimum Trump is guilty of having horrible judgment.

and do you think that Trump wants what's best for the country despite all of his faults. I also think the answer to the second question largely hinges on the first one.

I think the fact that he refused to put his assets in a blind trust to avoid conflicts of interests, is openly profiting from his position as president, his admin is full of nepotism, his family is profiting through political favors, etc. there is a lot of evidence that his intentions are not pure and good. None of us know what's in his heart, but his actions do speak louder than his words.

I read that Sarah Sanders is getting Secret Service protection.
I also read that Trump cabinet members are being advised to concealed carry.
Well, there you go.

But he didn't just simply say "no thanks, no photo ops here" and be done. He was paraded around by the GOP at rallies and cheered wildly.

I apologize for the source here, couldn't find a stand alone video of the guy at the rally.

Lol. It's both funny and sad that there is one of these videos for pretty much every situation at this point.

But all non-Western countries are worse.
Depends on what you're looking for. There's a video game creator who lives in Thailand that I follow on Twitter and he was talking about how in Thailand trans people are accepted and are everywhere, but at the same time they don't have all these social justice warriors trying to police language and all these culture wars about it, it just is. Thai people tend to be very tolerant and patient. In the West, we have this forced tolerance, it feels so unnatural. Thailand is a newly industrialized country where a Westerner can live comfortably. It's starting to look better to me than living here. But to each his own.

I posted sources in the other thread, you just didn't like them. Not going to go out of my way a second time. I really don't care, I'm so over this First World bullshit. The West is circling the drain right now, I can't wait to get out...
Truthfully, I don't recall seeing that. If you can direct me to that post I will gladly review them again. I've had a lot going on lately and I don't remember at all. If that is really happening I agree it's heinous bullshit and needs to be addressed. However, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Or just ignore this post, that's definitely fine too since I don't much energy to devote to this dumb issue either.

just like no one has offered proof that he has done this to other gay couples, who didn't want a specific message. You guys cant have it one way, and not the other lol.
Before I answer this and explain why you're wrong you have to promise you're willing to learn something and set aside the lols for a bit.

Truthfully, I don't recall seeing that. If you can direct me to that post I will gladly review them again. I've had a lot going on lately and I don't remember at all. If that is really happening I agree it's heinous bullshit and needs to be addressed. However, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Or just ignore this post, that's definitely fine too since I don't much energy to devote to this dumb issue either.
It's not even worth it to me, as it seems to be for you too. :)

Last edited:
anger? what am I angry about? I just dont buy this bullshit that she was discriminated against or that she is some innocent victim.

if you cant see how her treating people like shit, then when it gets done in return she cries about it is evidence of her being a snowflake then I dunno what to tell you?
I asked once, I will do so again:

If you could point me towards where she treats "people like shit", I'd be much obliged.

Fuck her.
So this bitch lies and tells the media that she gave her employees the option of serving Huckabee and family and then boots them out. Afterward, follows the family to another restaurant to continue harassing them. And it turns out this bitch is Meryl Streeps cousin.

so the restaurant owner stepped down today from advisor of a collective?

hahahahahahah

well heres a recent example

Thanks for the response.
LOL, Jim Acosta is a rude and ill mannered so-called journalist, he's lucky he even has access to the Press Room.
He constantly badgers her and uses loaded questions as thinly veiled attempts to defame, discredit and spread his employers propaganda.
She shows remarkable patience in dealing with that toddler, in my opinion.

Back