Social Sarah Huckabee Sanders asked to leave restaurant by owner

Should the owner have asked Sanders to leave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the response.
LOL, Jim Acosta is a rude and ill mannered so-called journalist, he's lucky he even has access to the Press Room.
He constantly badgers her and uses loaded questions as thinly veiled attempts to defame, discredit and spread his employers propaganda.
She shows remarkable patience in dealing with that toddler, in my opinion.
doesnt make her response any less cunty

doesnt make her response any less cunty
Meh, I don't see it.
She was polite and cordial about it.
What is cunty is the cunt that run the Red Hen following the rest of her family to another restaurant to harangue them.
Any loss and suffering of business is just beautiful Karma correcting the gears of the universe.

Meh, I don't see it.
She was polite and cordial about it.
What is cunty is the cunt that run the Red Hen following the rest of her family to another restaurant to harangue them.
Any loss and suffering of business is just beautiful Karma correcting the gears of the universe.
what? source?

lol Im supposed to believe Mike Huckabee?

"dad, people are being mean to me..... help me spin it in my favour?" lol Im calling shenanigans until theres a reliable source of information(ie unbiased)
Nobody has come out and denied it, and it's not as if it hasn't been mentioned in the news.

Not everything is symmetrical. Sanders objectively is an aggressive liar. You can disagree with Clinton's policy ideas, but you can't deny that she's a fundamentally honest and decent human being.

Obvious troll is obvious

So this bitch lies and tells the media that she gave her employees the option of serving Huckabee and family and then boots them out. Afterward, follows the family to another restaurant to continue harassing them. And it turns out this bitch is Meryl Streeps cousin.
Wait, so she lied about being a weak and spineless "leader"? That is what these people fabricate because they think it would impress the rest of us?

And another one. All it takes to make sheep hate someone is put the wrong letter next to their name.

I agree. There's many examples available on youtube where a skillful interviewer makes people look foolish by asking them their opinion of a policy, supposedly one of Trump's, and they denounce it only to find out it's one of Obama's.

I agree. There's many examples available on youtube where a skillful interviewer makes people look foolish by asking them their opinion of a policy, supposedly one of Trump's, and they denounce it only to find out it's one of Obama's.

Er, OK. Point is just that you guys can be made to hate--truly hate, with a passion--absolutely anyone. Your brains are very easily programmable.

well heres a recent example

She is consistently the most professional and respectful person in that room. She has been badgered and personally attacked under the thinly veiled pretense of a "question" numerous time. "Do you have no heart? You have children!" She's not the executive. She's the one communicating the policy he is setting. She is treated rudely and inappropriately. She is personally targeted.

It's their job to ask tough questions, but it isn't their job to voice personal political opinions through attacks on the messenger, and it's troubling how much they have done that.

She's done a good job. Nobody before her did. The posters who disparage her are being unnecessarily nasty and vindictive. It's part of this infantile, "Don't normalize the Trump administration! #Resist!" That's bad journalism. That isn't objective reporting. This violates the tenets of an ethical press we have observed for over a century having recovered from Heart. Edward Murrow would be rolling in his grave.

She is consistently the most professional and respectful person in that room. She has been badgered and personally attacked under the thinly veiled pretense of a "question" numerous time. "Do you have no heart? You have children!" She's not the executive. She's the one communicating the policy he is setting. She is treated rudely and inappropriately. She is personally targeted.

It's their job to ask tough questions, but it isn't their job to voice personal political opinions through attacks on the messenger, and it's troubling how much they have done that.

She's done a good job. Nobody before her did. The posters who disparage her are being unnecessarily nasty and vindictive. It's part of this infantile, "Don't normalize the Trump administration! #Resist!" That's bad journalism. That isn't objective reporting. This violates the tenets of an ethical press we have observed for over a century having recovered from Heart. Edward Murrow would be rolling in his grave.
tenor.gif

Er, OK. Point is just that you guys can be made to hate--truly hate, with a passion--absolutely anyone. Your brains are very easily programmable.
True of yours, too.

Every high-browed horseshit race theory you try to sling at Republicans applies wholesale to the Democrats, now, too.

True of yours, too.

Every high-browed horseshit race theory you try to sling at Republicans applies wholesale to the Democrats, now, too.

Nope. We have real examples in this thread. Typically, you have none going my way.

Nobody has come out and denied it, and it's not as if it hasn't been mentioned in the news.
not having a go at you dude, but I'll reserve judgement until further information is reported lol

Nope. We have real examples in this thread. Typically, you have none going my way.
No, I have always have plenty of examples.

The very thread topic is an example of how hysterical Democrats have become, LOL.

No, I have always have plenty of examples.

The very thread topic is an example of how hysterical Democrats have become, LOL.

Me. No examples of any hysteria from me. But I see you in this thread openly defending a bitter liar because she's ... professional?

Back