Social Sarah Huckabee Sanders asked to leave restaurant by owner

Should the owner have asked Sanders to leave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

latest

not having a go at you dude, but I'll reserve judgement until further information is reported lol

Hypothetically, lets say a video comes out tomorrow of all the employees and owner of the Red Hen standing outside another restaurant cursing at Sarah Sanders and her family. Would that change your position at all? And no there is no video, I am not claiming anyone said there was a video or that one exists.

Hypothetically, lets say a video comes out tomorrow of all the employees and owner of the Red Hen standing outside another restaurant cursing at Sarah Sanders and her family. Would that change your position at all? And no there is no video, I am not claiming anyone said there was a video or that one exists.
if such a video existed of course I would change my position.... evidence is evidence after all

Me. No examples of any hysteria from me. But I see you in this thread openly defending a bitter liar because she's ... professional?
I think he said the wrong word, he meant delusional. You can be intelligent and delusional at the same time. And I don't recall him every saying she hasn't lied, but the accusation against her was that she was attacking people, seems more like she just calmly defends herself.

I think he said the wrong word, he meant delusional. You can be intelligent and delusional at the same time. And I don't recall him every saying she hasn't lied, but the accusation against her was that she was attacking people, seems more like she just calmly defends herself.

From what I've seen, she's incredibly peevish and seems to be actively cultivating an adversarial relationship with the Washington press corps. It may simply be an ill-advised strategy, but the fact remains.

This thread is pointing out the true douchebags of the war room

Looks like this backfired pretty badly for the Red Hen!
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...h-huckabee-sanders-visit-lexington/736830002/

LEXINGTON, Va. — A quiet Tuesday afternoon here transformed into a raucous demonstration when people gathered outside the Red Hen to protest the restaurant's treatment of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

But soon, word spread that the restaurant would stay closed. Justin Peery, the owner of Good Place Farms Bed & Breakfast — which hosted the Sanders family last week — said Wilkinson will not reopen the restaurant until July 5.

They can't get to Trump so they are going after anyone connected to him. The goal is total power for the left and anyone who can't be directly crushed will be a pariah.

"If we don't get it right, the audience has the opportunity to turn the channel...."

No ,fuck face. People in this country should be able to trust their media for accurate reliable news and information. We're all getting tired of media trying to govern.

Me. No examples of any hysteria from me. But I see you in this thread openly defending a bitter liar because she's ... professional?
You see 24 votes sanctioning what she did, here?

Back