Sardines lets talk about em!

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Spanish Sardines,Portuguese Sardines, I love em specially medium spicy. As for breakfast I love Sardines in a Tomato sauce can!

Any other Sardine eaters here? Any other type of Sardines I am going to a grocery today will see if I can get some Sardin

robinsons_103473_103473-1.jpg

Sardines_on_Cream_Cheese_Baguettes_2.jpg

I like them better than canned tuna when carb cutting. Not quite as much protein but less mercury and tastes better. I usually get the ones packed in olive oil.

I like them better than canned tuna when carb cutting. Not quite as much protein but less mercury and tastes better. I usually get the ones packed in olive oil.

oh yeah I heard the Mercury about Tuna, I am thinking Sardines have the same levels but thankfully they are not that high.

I would eat them with chopped onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, and lime juice, but haven't had any lately though.

I see Volcanos produce Mercury too so even without the Industrial age there will still be mercury in the water, but even so just shows you the price of technology its somethign that we may have to live with unless we are prepared to go back to cave man type lifestyles.

512px-MercuryFoodChain.svg.png

the Bumblebee Sardines in Hot Sauce were on sale the other day, ten for $10, so I stocked up. I usually add a touch of my own hot sauce though because the hot sauce it comes w/ isn’t the slightest bit spicy.

the Bumblebee Sardines in Hot Sauce were on sale the other day, ten for $10, so I stocked up. I usually add a touch of my own hot sauce though because the hot sauce it comes w/ isn’t the slightest bit spicy.

I like my Sardines spicy too but I have to cut back on spices because I have bad butt

I like my Sardines spicy too but I have to cut back on spices because I have bad butt
my condolences. sardines that fill my mouth w/ uppercuts is one of my favorite snacks. god bless this stomach of steel of mine.

Gross unless they're in Caesar dressing

I see Volcanos produce Mercury too so even without the Industrial age there will still be mercury in the water, but even so just shows you the price of technology its somethign that we may have to live with unless we are prepared to go back to cave man type lifestyles.

512px-MercuryFoodChain.svg.png

This thread is about Sardines, I dont see sardines on that chart. Where do sardines lie on the mercury level?

Is the Island of Sardinia in Italy named after Sardines?

I love sardines especially how the Italians mix it with their pastas.

yw5YeZ.gif

Is the Island of Sardinia in Italy named after Sardines?

I love sardines especially how the Italians mix it with their pastas.

This is a staple at the markets on Arthur Ave. in the Bronx, NY.

Back