Sardines lets talk about em!

TemptingFewAbyssiniancat-mobile.jpg

why do all the sardine labels look ghetto? makes it look like cheap aids are in there.

Spanish Sardines,Portuguese Sardines, I love em specially medium spicy. As for breakfast I love Sardines in a Tomato sauce can!

Any other Sardine eaters here? Any other type of Sardines I am going to a grocery today will see if I can get some Sardin

robinsons_103473_103473-1.jpg

Sardines_on_Cream_Cheese_Baguettes_2.jpg
how about Ligo Sardines?

I love Sardines, but it has to be a real good type

The great thing about fatty fish is they don't taste fishy they have tons flavor, Sardines when fried are so good man the flavor is nice has a salty taste to it, Salmon is another fish I love because its not fishy either.

Ill eat those gourmet canned ones with olive oil with crackers

I also love the fresh ones fried up I like fried mackerel as well Ill eat that with white rice and a salad.

Lots of flavor and healthy fats. But be careful of the small sharp bones, especially with Mackerel

img_8574b.jpg

Fried-sardines-with-Santorini-sauce.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Honestly Shinkan the fresh ones blow the canned ones out of the water.

My grandfather would grill them and squeeze some fresh lemon on the them and fresh chopped parsley. Sone nice crusty bread and maybe a mixed olive plate. Delicious

I gotcha lemmons are great it will take away the gamey taste from Sardknes

Cant stand them except dive/snorkeling in Moalboal, until than you really don't understand the word shoal of fish.

I never liked sardines until I had them in Spain. I was shit-faced half the time so that might have had something to do with it.

Oh yeah I can't wait, I miss Mexican foods also I am not allowed to drink alcohol dr said my Anus can't take it anymore!

Bullshit. The doctor only said that because of your current situation. Once you remove those hemorrhoids you can go back to drinking booze and eating the spiciest Mexican food.

Cant stand them except dive/snorkeling in Moalboal, until than you really don't understand the word shoal of fish.

I actually read that as Mowl Bowl until I googled it and realized it is in the Filipins

I actually read that as Mowl Bowl until I googled it and realized it is in the Filipins

I probably spelled it wrong. I struggle with filippina spelling as you have letter placement different to what I'm used to.

I probably spelled it wrong. I struggle with filippina spelling as you have letter placement different to what I'm used to.

You spelled it right. I read it wrong. We adopted latin spelling conventions

The saltiness hits the spot. I like anchovies on pizza too.

In a fair and just world that would be a capital crime on a shared pizza or even if eating in the same room....

Back