Sarms

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So like I just binge researched this after reading about them for the first time a few hours ago. I am interested to see if any of you have taken these? Apparently they are all coming from Chlna like all the vape juices. I am extremely cautious about what I put in my body and these things are setting off an alarm in my head, yet I am intrigued.
I have nothing of value really ot add as far as research or links to articles because I am lazy, but if anyone has anything to say feel free to add content to the thread, i will probably be checking it once ian while.

Don't know enough about them, which probably means it's best to stay away.

The only things I have heard are that they do have side effects.....similar to steroids and despite what they say, some people have required a PCT after them..........

The only things I have heard are that they do have side effects.....similar to steroids and despite what they say, some people have required a PCT after them..........

Yep, Ostarine def requires a PCT as many people have reported suppression. Maybe not a full on shutdown but it definetley suppresses natural T levels.

Yep, Ostarine def requires a PCT as many people have reported suppression. Maybe not a full on shutdown but it definetley suppresses natural T levels.

With the price and side effects you might as well just use steroids......

I've done ostarine. AFAIK if kept to relatively low doses any shutdown should be minor and short lived. I certainly didn't bother with any PCT and didn't notice anything untowards. Half the BB forums suggested "PCT" are just bullshit supplements anyway.

Supression is dose-dependent, and unlike other orals, the popular SARMs don't have significant risk of liver function.

......assuming that what you're buying is what it's actually labeled as.

I've done ostarine. AFAIK if kept to relatively low doses any shutdown should be minor and short lived. I certainly didn't bother with any PCT and didn't notice anything untowards. Half the BB forums suggested "PCT" are just bullshit supplements anyway.

I was not talking about BS PCT.........results are also dose dependent and as cost ratio regarding results........not worth the bother against tried and tested.

Also, beware posters on BB sites, some have a vested interest in SARMS.....

With the price and side effects you might as well just use steroids......
Pretty much. The problem is we only have personal logs of users online to quantify this. I'm not sure if this has been studied enough to really know If the suppression is rather minimal and easily overcome but many have reported some pretty heavy suppression.

Pretty much. The problem is we only have personal logs of users online to quantify this. I'm not sure if this has been studied enough to really know If the suppression is rather minimal and easily overcome but many have reported some pretty heavy suppression.

I agree..........not enough study has been done and you cannot be really sure if you are taking the real thing.

You definitely can't be sure of what you're getting. Although the same can be said for steroids and T unless you get it from a doctor - plenty of bogus gear around. For all I know I just had a bottle of DMSO.

I think the appeal of SARMS is their mildness. You're not gonna double your bench but then you're not gonna lose your hair or get gyno either. Whether the modest results are worth the risks is hard to say at this point. I'm 45 and I'm badly wiped out after hard training and I wanted something to give me a bit of an edge recovery-wise and maybe help with muscle and fatloss. It APPEARED to work moderately. I seemed to get a decent cardio benefit sparring and recovered quicker, but the placebo effect could explain that I guess.

I do actually have low T levels but I'm not interested in starting a lifetime of TRT just yet given I put on muscle OK, have a reasonable sex drive, get boners in the morning and have a full head of hair I don't want to lose. The hair loss thing really put me off juice and I wanted something mild. I'd messed with peptides but got scared off with possible cancer problems (I'm at the age where people I know are starting to get cancer). So ostarine seemed like a relatively low risk substance. Hopefully it was but nobody knows.

What is it? The newer version of pro hormones?

Just take the real stuff, it's safer than the rest of the crap

SARMs are designed for minimal suppression but those are at the doses listed on the labels. These dipshits out there tripling up the dosage and being pissed off because it suppressed them deserved it. It isn't to take the place of legit steroids. Yes, you will get some density/size/strength depending on what you take, and they DO work (verified in peer reviewed scientific studies), but if you want to get big as hell, just buy some damn testosterone. They DO NOT suppress you in any significant way if you are taking them properly and they are dosed correctly in the bottle from the manufacturer. The problem is these guys buy stuff from online, take it, get messed up, and all along it was never what they thought they were buying anyway (different compounds, incorrect dosages, etc).

Hey sherbros just figured I would add an update. I am 10 days in to my first bottle of lgd 4033. I am up 3 pounds of muscle, biceps cold are up 1/2 of an inch, thighs up almost a whole inch, and traps are visible for maybe first time in my life. Also balls feel same size, sex drive increased . I know some of this is due to the placebo effect and the fact i am working out a little harder, but some of it is definately due to this vile tasting liquid.
I expect after this bottle is gone i will be in full beast mode.

another update.
Cannot say enough good things about this lgd 4033. I am up 7 pounds, balls still fine, lifts up across the board, appetite through the roof, no acne, workouts legendary and no soreness at all afterwards. 3 weeks in so far.

another update.
Cannot say enough good things about this lgd 4033. I am up 7 pounds, balls still fine, lifts up across the board, appetite through the roof, no acne, workouts legendary and no soreness at all afterwards. 3 weeks in so far.
Have you prepared a PCT just in case?

Sorry - you think you gained 3 pounds of muscle in 10 days and your biceps have grown 1/2 an inch?

I find that hard to believe.

Last edited:
I can see its value if someone plans to stay on indefinitely, but that would cost a lot more than TRT while being much less effective. If using for size/strength gains, you would need PCT when coming off. So what is the point here?

I can see its value if someone plans to stay on indefinitely, but that would cost a lot more than TRT while being much less effective. If using for size/strength gains, you would need PCT when coming off. So what is the point here?

It definitely not for long term use due to lack of long term testing. It's for short term use without worrying about shut down, PCT and androgenic effects like hairloss.

Back