Sasha Baron Cohen, "Who is America" Ep. 2 (Racism edition)

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know a thread was done on this previously but my god... Did anyone watch the 2nd episode?

It starts with Republican representative Jason Spencer exposing his bare butt to chase SBC around and then running around yelling the "N" word. Then he was told to mimic a Chinese person and he really goes off the racist edge. (Spencer is clearly gay to me btw)

Then he has Dick Cheney on who is mild compared to most republicans and all he does is sign SBC waterboard jug and talk about how torturing people was ok.

Then he goes to a small Arizona town and tells a room full of people he is bringing a mosque to their town and the blatent right wing racism really begins. This show really points out the problems with republicans today. By and large they are racist, completely uneducated and ignorant (see Jason Spencer) and so out of touch with reality it's insanely bizarre. Watch the clip and post your thoughts. Props to Sasha Baron Cohen for literally letting these guys expose themselves.

LOL o man I don't even know what to say. I can't believe people can be so ignorant to fall for this stuff.

When he pretended to act like a Chinese tourist he mixed chinese and Japanese words. What an idiot.

Sasha really owned this guy good lol.

I don't even think we have people like that in Canada. Maybe a few in the prairies or something.

LOL o man I don't even know what to say. I can't believe people can be so ignorant to fall for this stuff.

When he pretended to act like a Chinese tourist he mixed chinese and Japanese words. What an idiot.

Sasha really owned this guy good lol.

I know... This guy is a 4 term rep from Georgia. How do these people get elected in red states? He also tried to fool Ted Koppel which was pretty funny but Ted saw right though him and called him out. This is the difference between libs and repubs... a brain

I don't even think we have people like that in Canada. Maybe a few in the prairies or something.
tumblr_mwhoibqP4y1rk4lspo1_500.gif

I know... This guy is a 4 term rep from Georgia. How do these people get elected in red states? He also tried to fool Ted Koppel which was pretty funny but Ted saw right though him and called him out. This is the difference between libs and repubs... a brain

Maybe in America. In Canada it's the reverse.

no there is no difference, both are fucking retarded

no there is no difference, both are fucking retarded

Ok show me the republican comedian who fools the shit out of dem politicians. I'm not necessarily disagreeing wholeheartedly with you but to say "both sides" have idiots like what I saw on the show is false in my opinion. Republicans almost seem excited to have the chance to be openly racist and when they think they are among friends really let it fly. The guy showed his bare butt for science sake

Ok show me the republican comedian who fools the shit out of dem politicians. I'm not necessarily disagreeing wholeheartedly with you but to say "both sides" have idiots like what I saw on the show is false in my opinion. Republicans almost seem excited to have the chance to be openly racist and when they think they are among friends really let it fly. The guy showed his bare butt for science sake
yep, every Republican is like that, every single one. and every lib has blue hair. every single one

Then he goes to a small Arizona town and tells a room full of people he is bringing a mosque

Why would anyone want that.

Has a Republican comedian ever tried? But as far as just statments go people thinking that islands are floating land masses that can capsize aren't any better. As far as random people you can go on YT and see numerous people interviewed at these lefty marches or colleges that are also exactly as you describe. There are numerous idiots on both sides.

This dude is definitely full gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Why would anyone want that.

Has a Republican comedian ever tried? But as far as just statments go people thinking that islands are floating land masses that can capsize aren't any better. As far as random people you can go on YT and see numerous people interviewed at these lefty marches or colleges that are also exactly as you describe. There are numerous idiots on both sides.

We are talking about elected officials man. Let’s compare apples to apples.

the scary part is there are worse people than Spencer in Georgia

Back