Saudi Arabia - 12 Camels disqualified from beauty contest for receiving Botox injections

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...om-saudi-beauty-pageant-over-botox-injections

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO !!

A Dozen Camels Disqualified From Saudi Beauty Pageant Over Botox Injections

Some pageant contestants hit a hump in the road this week. That is, a camel beauty contest in Saudi Arabia disqualified a dozen camels for receiving Botox injections to make them more attractive.

Saudi media reported that a veterinarian was caught performing plastic surgery on the camels a few days before the pageant, according to UAE's The National. In addition to the injections, the clinic was surgically reducing the size of the animals' ears to make them appear more delicate.

"They use Botox for the lips, the nose, the upper lips, the lower lips and even the jaw," Ali Al Mazrouei, a regular at such festivals and the son of a prominent Emirati breeder, told the newspaper. "It makes the head more inflated so when the camel comes it's like, 'Oh look at how big that head is. It has big lips, a big nose.' "

-

Yes I know this is Mayberry material, but I thought it would be nice to have a lighthearted humorous thread in the warroom from time to time, if only for a short time, so that warroom regulars who don't visit the Berry see it.

The amount of cheating that goes on at Dog-shows is also mind blowing.

Saudi standards for Camel Fuckability are really dropping low.
giphy.gif

Injecting Botox in camels = rich people problems.

-

Below was a comment in the Yahoo comments section

"SA....where the women wear burkhas and the camels get botox for beauty pageants."

Injecting Botox in camels = rich people problems.

-

Below was a comment in the Yahoo comments section

"SA....where the women wear burkhas and the camels get botox for beauty pageants."

I am fairly sure Allah, Deus, ECT. said a thing or two about not lusting after worldly possessions.

Oh well, I guess there is a cleric somewhere who can make an edict about beautifying livestock.

INB4 meme thread appears with some fresh camel memes.

mrite!

Reminds me of when they invented condoms

Saudi Arabia: Where the Men are Men and the Camels are scared !

It helps clear up eye boogers and makes them more kissable. Stop hatin

What's wrong with camels getting botox injections? I like me some fat camel lips.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...om-saudi-beauty-pageant-over-botox-injections

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO !!

A Dozen Camels Disqualified From Saudi Beauty Pageant Over Botox Injections

Some pageant contestants hit a hump in the road this week. That is, a camel beauty contest in Saudi Arabia disqualified a dozen camels for receiving Botox injections to make them more attractive.

Saudi media reported that a veterinarian was caught performing plastic surgery on the camels a few days before the pageant, according to UAE's The National. In addition to the injections, the clinic was surgically reducing the size of the animals' ears to make them appear more delicate.

"They use Botox for the lips, the nose, the upper lips, the lower lips and even the jaw," Ali Al Mazrouei, a regular at such festivals and the son of a prominent Emirati breeder, told the newspaper. "It makes the head more inflated so when the camel comes it's like, 'Oh look at how big that head is. It has big lips, a big nose.' "

-

Yes I know this is Mayberry material, but I thought it would be nice to have a lighthearted humorous thread in the warroom from time to time, if only for a short time, so that warroom regulars who don't visit the Berry see it.
You forgot the labiaplasty.

Back