Saudi Arabia Hiring crisis

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Very in depth article. the Saudis are having a hard time filling jobs because the youth are lazy and Saudi Arabia has lost 800k ex pats due to new laws. I think this is good news. Sauki Arabia is not our ally and bad news for them is good news for us.

http://www.businessinsider.com/saud...light-expat-exodus-and-business-unrest-2018-7

Articles Highlights
  • The Saudisation policy of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has coincided with an "expat exodus" and a drop in foreign investment.
  • Saudi businesses are complaining that locals don't want to do "low-status" jobs that many expats worked — creating a real problem for the economy.
  • In November, a paper by the Institute of International Finance projected capital outflows in 2017 at $101 billion, 15% of gross domestic product.
  • A recent rebound in oil prices has temporarily rescued the ailing Saudi economy, but it will not be a long-term solution

Maybe that'l teach them to stop pumping billions of dollars into promoting Wahabbism throughout the world.

Saudi Arabia doesnt educate their people for the same reason they don't have a real army, they fear a rebellion too much.

It really shows the difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia when you look at education and military.

Iran doesn't fear having a educated populace, or strong military, because their government actually has legitimacy in the eyes of the populace.

Maybe that'l teach them to stop pumping billions of dollars into promoting Wahabbism throughout the world.

Exactly, maybe turn those terror boot camps they call Wahhabi schools, into STEM boot camps, and they wouldn't have this problem.

We would also still have two(oops I meant 3) towers standing in New York if this was true.

Saudi Arabia doesnt educate their people for the same reason they don't have a real army, they fear a rebellion too much.

It really shows the difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia when you look at education and military.

Iran doesn't fear having a educated populace, or strong military, because their government actually has legitimacy in the eyes of the populace.
A theocracy has legitimacy?

Exactly, maybe turn those terror boot camps they call Wahhabi schools, into STEM boot camps, and they wouldn't have this problem.

We would also still have two(oops I meant 3) towers standing in New York if this was true.

giphy.gif

A Saudi hiring crisis is about as relevant to Americans as peguins going on strike in Antarctica.

A theocracy has legitimacy?

If everyone in Iran wants a theocracy and I am not saying they do it is legit. It is possible some people don't want democracy. Look at how Iran was under the Shah. The ayatollah came into power with the people's support

Saudi Arabia is the worst country on earth and I hope it falls in the near future.

Wonder why they wont take any refugees... They need the jobs and they have the same culture.

Back