Saudi Arabia Hiring crisis

It be illegal here.
giphy.gif

Very in depth article. the Saudis are having a hard time filling jobs because the youth are lazy and Saudi Arabia has lost 800k ex pats due to new laws. I think this is good news. Sauki Arabia is not our ally and bad news for them is good news for us.

http://www.businessinsider.com/saud...light-expat-exodus-and-business-unrest-2018-7

Articles Highlights
Beat me to it. Saw this a few hours ago.

When I read the below headline :
800,000 expats have left Saudi Arabia, creating a hiring crisis: 'Employers say young Saudi men and women are lazy and are not interested in working'

The below meme/gif came to mind
mike.gif

I know some people who went there to teach English, they made 80k+ per year while working 20 hours a week. Saudi Arabia’s got that $$$$....

I know some people who went there to teach English, they made 80k+ per year while working 20 hours a week. Saudi Arabia’s got that $$$$....
20 hours a week? Hmm...

<VinceCa$h>

20 hours a week? Hmm...

<VinceCa$h>

Yeah man. I actually know people who went to several areas of the Middle East to teach English because of that $$$ my buddy is a librarian I the UAE, Fujairah making 6 figures and living well. He still gets to drink beer and check out chicks in bikinis. They are right next to Sharjah though....none of that blasphemous shit there.

Good , I hope their shitty society collapses altogether .

Running out of Phillipino slave labor?

My brother worked in Saudi Arabia as a trim carpenter and made about 230000 a year. You guys should apply your trade with a company called Bechtel which he worked for although I'm sure there are many more. You have a culture there that pumps money out of the ground (like growing on trees) so why work?

Very in depth article. the Saudis are having a hard time filling jobs because the youth are lazy and Saudi Arabia has lost 800k ex pats due to new laws. I think this is good news. Sauki Arabia is not our ally and bad news for them is good news for us.

http://www.businessinsider.com/saud...light-expat-exodus-and-business-unrest-2018-7

Articles Highlights

I used to work with a psychopath. He was dating this chick 25 years his younger. When she tried to break up with him, he took a knife to work and slit her throat.

She lived, and he fled the country. After a few months we found evidence online that he was teaching English at Saudi Aramco. Apparently he didn't last there very long. I'm guessing it's not a fun place for a 46-year-old single, non-Muslim white dude. Last I heard he was in Thailand.

lol all you "i hope it collapses" people better not cry when they all immigrate to your countries.

lol all you "i hope it collapses" people better not cry when they all immigrate to your countries.
We can and should stop them if they do. Saudi wasn't colonized by the West and they don't take in refugees, even fellow Sunni Arabs, and they treat expats from poor countries like shit. So they (as a culture) shouldn't be afforded any consideration if things go bad for them. They are assholes and deserve to be treated like assholes.

Saudi Arabia doesnt educate their people for the same reason they don't have a real army, they fear a rebellion too much.

It really shows the difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia when you look at education and military.

Iran doesn't fear having a educated populace, or strong military, because their government actually has legitimacy in the eyes of the populace.
???
Saudi’s have plenty of education, tons of them go to foreign countries to study. what they lack is work ethic

If everyone in Iran wants a theocracy and I am not saying they do it is legit. It is possible some people don't want democracy. Look at how Iran was under the Shah. The ayatollah came into power with the people's support

If a majority of citizens vote against democracy is that considered a democratically elected anti-democratic government??

This chick I was renting a room to was deciding between China and Saudi Arabia to teach English and she claimed it was a lot more money if she went to Saudi. I don't know if an extra 15k or so would be worth it especially as a women. To each his own

This chick I was renting a room to was deciding between China and Saudi Arabia to teach English and she claimed it was a lot more money if she went to Saudi. I don't know if an extra 15k or so would be worth it especially as a women. To each his own

Yeah I wouldn’t do it. In fact the university I worked for in China wanted me to do an exchange program year as a professor in the UAE and I flat out refused even though there would have been extra compensation.

Back