Saudi Arabia Hiring crisis

Saudi Arabia is the worst country on earth and I hope it falls in the near future.
70 percent of the population under 30 and with a very wide socio economic gap while stuck in a quagmire in Yemen....it may actually happen

Yeah I wouldn’t do it. In fact the university I worked for in China wanted me to do an exchange program year as a professor in the UAE and I flat out refused even though there would have been extra compensation.

This post is very perplexing, not because of the content or how it’s written but that Bushman is Chinese.

Must need that $15/hr. minimum wage.

Not really. They seem to have a weird attitude towards some work such as plumbing and have had foreign contractors do that ever since they've had that oil money.

The same seems to apply to other construction work as well.

Not really. They seem to have a weird attitude towards some work such as plumbing and have had foreign contractors do that ever since they've had that oil money.

The same seems to apply to other construction work as well.

OK. $20 then. And three virgins.

Saudi Arabia doesnt educate their people for the same reason they don't have a real army, they fear a rebellion too much.

It really shows the difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia when you look at education and military.

Iran doesn't fear having a educated populace, or strong military, because their government actually has legitimacy in the eyes of the populace.

Iran kills you or jails you if you speak out.

Yeah man. I actually know people who went to several areas of the Middle East to teach English because of that $$$ my buddy is a librarian I the UAE, Fujairah making 6 figures and living well. He still gets to drink beer and check out chicks in bikinis. They are right next to Sharjah though....none of that blasphemous shit there.

I would do that for 1 year. Then take cash and leave. But i am not sure they let me teach english.

If everyone in Iran wants a theocracy and I am not saying they do it is legit. It is possible some people don't want democracy. Look at how Iran was under the Shah. The ayatollah came into power with the people's support

They are islamisists id say about half. The ayatollah had key support of a loud % of people. But many miss the Shah days

They are islamisists id say about half. The ayatollah had key support of a loud % of people. But many miss the Shah days

I think a lot more miss the Shah days now because things are going much better. However at the time of the Shah's topple a lot of people were pretty ticked because he was our i.e. the West's puppet. Hard times breeds conservatism and religious fundamentalism. Now that times are comparatively easy that breeds liberal individualistic ideas.

I think a lot more miss the Shah days now because things are going much better. However at the time of the Shah's topple a lot of people were pretty ticked because he was our i.e. the West's puppet. Hard times breeds conservatism and religious fundamentalism. Now that times are comparatively easy that breeds liberal individualistic ideas.

Iran has never been a fully fundametalist society or not for long time. A good % of iranians like 50% almost are less serious and crszy as compared to Turks, Arabs in middle east or north africa or africans in subsaharan of those islamic.

So given that i dont believe that most who are not that religious really wanted to undo the social progress and women liberitire that ocurred under Shah. I also think it is obvious the Ayatollah lied and got more serious after he had power.

giphy.gif

He curtsied.

Like a lil bitch.

I know some people who went there to teach English, they made 80k+ per year while working 20 hours a week. Saudi Arabia’s got that $$$$....
How long ago was that?

I'm under the impression that those jobs are long gone.

Expats are leaving th GCC.

Taxes institutided this year.

Laws in place to encourage citizens over expat hiring.

Getting more expenaive to live there.

Lower benefits packages (housing allowances, educational allowances, etc.)

Back