Saudi state TV shows video of Saudi Arabia liberating Iran and occupying it in defensive war

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
It actually a good video good production quality and effect.

Video shows Saudis not waiting for them be attack/destroy by Iran
Saudis destroying Iranian ships and missile launchers
Saudi tanks roll into Tehran
Saudis capturing Iranian leaders and liberating people
Saudis mean this is God will´s this
Iranian people cheer as message of Allah is spread from leaflets dropped by saudi airforce
Iranian people cheer with iranian flags and pictures of King of Saudi arabia as they thank him

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/saudi-video-shows-kingdoms-troops-liberators-tehran-338530059

Last edited:
I rather have my kid watching this than the evil fascist Paw Patrol!

Iranian people cheer as message of Allah is spread from leaflets dropped by saudi airforce
Iranian people cheer with iranian flags and pictures of King of Saudi arabia as they thank him

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/saudi-video-shows-kingdoms-troops-liberators-tehran-338530059

Ha!

If Saudi Arabia ever allowed their military to grow large enough to invade kuwait, nevermind iran, they would attack the house of Saud, not iran.

LOL @ Saudi military IRL.

I rather have my kid watching this than the evil fascist Paw Patrol!

i went to translate the top youtube comments. lol they like ¨¨safavid¨ which is name for old iranian dynasty will fail. and about how great saudi is.

Ha!

If Saudi Arabia ever allowed their military to grow large enough to invade kuwait, nevermind iran, they would attack the house of Saud, not iran.

you think the military would turn on the hand that feed them? to my knowledge the average citizen is brainwashed to love the kingdom and since kingdom is the perfection of their version of islam i not see why people turn on it. saudi constitution is the Qua-ran

i went to translate the top youtube comments. lol they like ¨¨safavid¨ which is name for old iranian dynasty will fail. and about how great saudi is.

you think the military would turn on the hand that feed them? to my knowledge the average citizen is brainwashed to love the kingdom and since kingdom is the perfection of their version of islam i not see why people turn on it. saudi constitution is the Qua-ran

Because their are alot of true believers in Saudi arabia, and they know the house of saud are Muslims in name only.

Perhaps they should show videos of all the Yemeni they are starving to death instead of their childish pipe-dreams.

It has horrible production values. Looks like intro to a mediocre game...from the mid-late 90s. The CGI is laughably crude and amateurish.

Because their are alot of true believers in Saudi arabia, and they know the house of saud are Muslims in name only.

i got to disagree with you. i seen some documentary of saudi arabia and the education system alone and media has the people controlled. Their power full. but i disagree with you on stuff. we do agree that your country war mongers and is the real aggressor to russia and china. like i disagree with you that chinese or russians are stupid to start nuclear war over iran or korea. especially iran. your country will go to war with korea with chinese support, and will take out iran. that is my guess and no
It has horrible production values. Looks like intro to a mediocre game...from the mid-late 90s. The CGI is laughably crude and amateurish.

i do not play video games. looked good to me.

10 bucks says Saudis fold like a cheap blanket if they went to war with Iran.

Funny how this video starts with "Saudi Aid Ship on Humanitarian Mission", more likely it was carrying weapons and supplies for jihadist groups it is sponsoring.

Heavily Islamic Saudi Wetdream

Last edited:
i got to disagree with you. i seen some documentary of saudi arabia and the education system alone and media has the people controlled. Their power full. but i disagree with you on stuff. we do agree that your country war mongers and is the real aggressor to russia and china. like i disagree with you that chinese or russians are stupid to start nuclear war over iran or korea. especially iran. your country will go to war with korea with chinese support, and will take out iran. that is my guess and no

i do not play video games. looked good to me.

Their is probably some truth to what you are saying, but the fact that they severely limit their military, says to me that they fear a coup.

Their is probably some truth to what you are saying, but the fact that they severely limit their military, says to me that they fear a coup.

they have like elite special guards and forces made up of people like themselves. I actually think the leaders are real muslims and supremacist to expand islam hence why they use the kingdom money to fund jihadis that spread their view. but i think at same time some of the leaders if not the King legit believe Islamic end time prophecy but they not want it to happen in their time. probably because it mean their power come to end. you know what i mean? enjoy that good life.

10 bucks says Saudis fold like a cheap blanket if they went to war with Iran.

Funny how this video starts with "Saudi Aid Ship on Humanitarian Mission", more likely it was carrying weapons and supplies for jihadist groups it is sponsoring.

Heavily Islamic Saudi Wetdream

yeah that party is funny. ´humanitarian aid ship´. but they could defeat iran with US support. massive US bombing and aerial campaign and a saudi troops. they spend like tens and tens of billions on military in year.

Psssht. Saddam had the Saudis shitting bricks. They cant even get to baghdad today let alone to tehran lool.

Lol the Saudis ain't bout shit except cashing in on that oil money. They are weak thanks to their love of luxury and dependence on Western power.

Saudis can't even defeat the rag-tag Houthis, and they got the UAE and foreign mercenary helpig them, along with Uncle Sam.
Saudi are too soft, lazy and incompetent to win against Iran, even if UAE and Bahrain helped them.

Saudi's will easily destroy Iran with the help of Israel and the US.

Saudis can't even defeat the rag-tag Houthis, and they got the UAE and foreign mercenary helpig them, along with Uncle Sam.
Saudi are too soft, lazy and incompetent to win against Iran, even if UAE and Bahrain helped them.

with US help they could. severe US bombing campaign could destroy iranian military and war capabilities.

Lol the Saudis ain't bout shit except cashing in on that oil money. They are weak thanks to their love of luxury and dependence on Western power.

peace-has-cost-you-your-strength-victory-has-defeated-you.jpg

Back