Saul Rogers joins Bellator. Debuts in Bellator 194

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Rogers initially expected to make his promotional debut at Bellator 191 in Newcastle, but wasn’t released from his ACB contract in time to compete. The Bolton native has now set his sights on making his bow at Bellator 194 in Connecticut.

“I was expecting to fight on the Newcastle card. I was ready to fight and I really felt as though I would have destroyed anyone they put me in there against. Unfortunately, I will still having some issues being released from my ACB contract,” Rogers said.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...ith-bellator-was-a-no-brainer-for-saul-rogers

Well. He never lost on tuf. He looked a damn good prospect. Then he went to ACB and got choked out. We'll see which Saul we get

Didn't he have visa issues getting into the US? For a previous or ongoing conviction? I might be wrong about the reason

Didn't he have visa issues getting into the US? For a previous or ongoing conviction? I might be wrong about the reason
That's what I am reading. Guess he was not allowed to compete in the TUF finals because of it. Sucks to hear, but he highlighted the fact that bellator would help him resolved his visa issues if he signed with them. sounds like a sweet incentive.

That's what I am reading. Guess he was not allowed to compete in the TUF finals because of it. Sucks to hear, but he highlighted the fact that bellator would help him resolved his visa issues if he signed with them. sounds like a sweet incentive.

Hm interesting. Coker said listen, sign with us okay. I know a guy, that knows a guy that can get your Visa issues resolved mewu_Ptt.jpg

Forgot what happened to him, he looked good back then. See he did just lose to a journeyman fighter though so not really sure how big a deal he's gonna be in Bellator.

I

Back