Saunders pisses hot - likely to be stripped

Yeah, it likely is from a supplement, but even if he's taking it intentionally, it doesn't have any performance enhancing effect outside of competition. It's genuinely bizarre how VADA don't distinguish between in and out of competition banned substances.

lol. boxing is not the only SPORT under WADA guidelines! There are no pre testing protocols for numerous SPORTS aside from boxing. If you
Please tell me how a private company must abide by regulations from WADA that have NO jurisdiction in the US or even outside of Canada for that matter? Show me one law stating such. They use the protocols and the WADA accredited labs(as do many SAC's) but they are by no means under any legal requirement to do so or to follow just those protocols, they can indeed add onto them or remove something from them. Granted, fighters and companies may not use them if they differed, but they are under no legal obligation to follow WADA unless it's already agreed upon to do so.

If they were, then the drug testing protocols that the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and NCAA use would have to abide by WADA, which we know they fully don't, because they are private entities with the right to use their own standards. Just like VADA technically is.

Tell me again how I am supposedly wrong?

Also though i don't know if this is a part of this, but under WBC's clean boxing program - please tell me where it says anywhere that it says VADA must use WADA protocols : http://wbcboxing.com/WBCVADA/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WBC-Protocol-FINAL.pdf

You'd figure WADA would at least be mentioned once if it were a requirement to follow their protocols, would you not?

You're confused...

WADA is the world standard to abide by. Athletes (and their managers, promoters, legal team) choose and abide by an agency that STRICTLY follows the codes of conduct to protect them from themselves or as in boxing, competitors. VADA nor UKAD do testing, they have control officers that do testing and send samples to WADA accredited labs. Once WADA provides the results, the agencies do their part to conclude to their clients (the athlete).

Now you're stating that there are no ''Legal requirement.'' VADA nor WADA could care less nor do they have any part of anything legal unless they feel the need to make a case. NO, legal comes in from the promoters (since we're talking boxing).

In this case, legal, is exactly what Hearn just tried to sneak attack against Frank Warren, and most likely for retaliating his tone of voice against his father (Barry Hearn) in just recent talks on UK radio over Joshua, Fury, and Wilder. The reality is that Hearn HAS TO PROMOTE DAZN as best as he can, and since Andrade with Conte have more affiliation with VADA, Hearn has the upper hand in redoing the negotiations (contracts). Let's not pretend that they exploited a red flag that Hearn and many already knew about. Yes, this is the nature of politics in the business.

ANybody who actually believes it's ok for out of competition is a complete moron, which Frank Warren is referencing out of context from WADA and UKAD. Out of Competition is NOT exclusive to Boxing. THere are a ton of Sports that are not remotely the same as boxing preparation.

Warren and BJS will have to give up their EGO for this one if they really want to save the belt. Hearn and VADA affiliates along with the WBO wont play to BJS's tune. BJS will have to make a serious concession. Will BJS bend over to the new contract agreements which are mostly splits? This is where the grimey end of BJS comes. How much does he really want to give up to Andrade!?!?!

I like many British fans are apologizing for BJS and stating fake news that the fight is still on. lol.

The hearing whether or not BJS can fight is on Oct. 9, that's where Massachussets Board determines if to give him a license or not.

Many NAIVE FANS dont realize this is a DAZN fight. DAZN is not in the position to PROMOTE THIS DATE OFF as SUBSCRIPTIONS are important. This is the ONLY reason why Hearn is acting optimistic even though he knows BJS will be stripped. Hearn has also thrown a wrench for new contract negotiations which will make BJS and Warren very uncomfortable. The worse case scenario shall the Board Approve the fight is that HEARN will get to exercise a rematch clause along with new splits already changed. The VADA rules are in the contracts, there's no way Hearn is going to let Andrade pay a consequence for this adverse finding.

Hearn already stated that they're setting up a contract for the number 2 Ranked WBO Walter Kautondokwo. I'm more than sure BJS is getting stripped and DAZN will have a new WBO Champion in Andrade. Hearn will then have the most likely new WBA Champion in Jacobs. 2 American Middleweight champions for DAZN. I'm telling you guys, Hearn isnt going to do any favor for BJS, Warren - Box Nation fighters. Low key BJS is getting stripped

Hearn is basically driving the politics in which made Arum the top dog with legacy and funny matchmaking fights. Less risk more reward, Strip BJS and have Andrade fight Kautondokwo. You'll see

We all know BJS is one of the very few Champions aside from Heavyweights that’s overweight - never tip top - on his off season. It’s pretty safe to say we now know how he cuts off weight dramatically close to fights with his newest banned substance.

My question is: surely he knows that he’s been taking stuff being able to cut weight - thinking that Ingle has been giving him stuff...and it’s hard to believe that he doesn’t know...

So, if he gets stripped, and let’s say it was because of a “nasal spray,” does BJS end with Ingle? Keep in mind here forward this can have detrimental effects to his career and psychology.

#Nasalspray

BJS is an asshole but if they don't allow him to fight for this I will completely get on his side no matter how many coked up whores, puppies and kittens he puts in a blender. This is absolute bullshit.

BJS is an asshole but if they don't allow him to fight for this I will completely get on his side no matter how many coked up whores, puppies and kittens he puts in a blender. This is absolute bullshit.

Tyson Fury and BJS have much in common in gaining weight throughout the off season even at the finales of their camps. The fact that BJS got caught 24 days away for a substance that depletes in 24 hours as well as helps you cut weight....

It’s obvious Hearn did the right thing because Eddie knows how his countrymen use the system. It’s not even whistleblowing it’s all fun politics. People don’t realize that just last week Barry Hearn and Warren had a scuffle on public radio in which Barry wasn’t having it and was mad at the host and Warren. Wilder vs Joshua is a monumental amount of prize

Does anyone know what is legit going on with this as the media details have been sketchy as fuck?

Victor Conte might be right but it's hard to listen to him knowing that he is such a hypocrite. Now he's some anti-doping guru lol
Seems legit tho.

And to my mind this makes perfect sense and also seemingly shows why it could be confused so much.

Victor Conte might be right but it's hard to listen to him knowing that he is such a hypocrite. Now he's some anti-doping guru lol

You mean he IS the Defacto Guru, not your random bloke. He was pardoned by the FEDS to help crackdown the world of cheats. Not saying he’s a saint, but Conte knows

You mean he IS the Defacto Guru, not your random bloke. He was pardoned by the FEDS to help crackdown the world of cheats. Not saying he’s a saint, but Conte knows
Takes a cheat to catch a cheat I suppose. A bit like a burglar giving advice on home security.

Takes a cheat to catch a cheat I suppose. A bit like a burglar giving advice on home security.

Conte would be more like the seller distributing, do as you wish with the product.....like govts handing out narcotics to demographics years before and watching such culture diminish from it.

If this fight actually goes on...

How can judges not be prejudice given the circumstances?

This is exactly what Golovkin fans needs to realize gown Canelo smashed his face.

They claimed Mexican style and not running. Why would the judges give GGG any favors even when Canelo had an excellent performance over GGG?

That being said, Andrade just needs to fight impressive for the first half and that’s all the judges need. BJS and Fury cut weight unheard of in a month... they exploit UK loopholes. Unfortunately I wonder how many UK Athletes take advantage of this with domestic competitions in various sports. It’s banned in the USA for good reason.

Not sure why I can’t reply to Aries...

The context is USA based fights. As you see, VADA was the contracted agency to do the testing. UKAD has no jurisdiction in USA based fights. WADA has no pretext for Boxing where major title fights start testing months away. To put it in better perspective, basketball or cycling - comparing a boxing camp prep is Apple to Oranges in different planets! It’s not like you’d see a Lebron James cutting 30lbs of weight a month before the finals to improve the playoffs or cyclists cutting 30lbs of weight a month before a 10 day event.

Point is, both in basketball and cycling these athletes are already in top form. This Out Of Competition Rule has its loophole when contextualizing camps in boxing, major title fight preparation.

Not sure why I can’t reply to Aries...

The context is USA based fights. As you see, VADA was the contracted agency to do the testing. UKAD has no jurisdiction in USA based fights. WADA has no pretext for Boxing where major title fights start testing months away. To put it in better perspective, basketball or cycling - comparing a boxing camp prep is Apple to Oranges in different planets! It’s not like you’d see a Lebron James cutting 30lbs of weight a month before the finals to improve the playoffs or cyclists cutting 30lbs of weight a month before a 10 day event.

Point is, both in basketball and cycling these athletes are already in top form. This Out Of Competition Rule has its loophole when contextualizing camps in boxing, major title fight preparation.

My point is loads of British boxers have been VADA tested for US based fights and haven't failed any drugs tests. This is a singular episode. Apart from Tyson Fury most UK fighters appear to be clean or so they look from the drug testing point of view.

My point is loads of British boxers have been VADA tested for US based fights and haven't failed any drugs tests. This is a singular episode. Apart from Tyson Fury most UK fighters appear to be clean or so they look from the drug testing point of view.

Which fights? Don’t assume lower tier fights use VADA because they don’t. To put in perspective, Lemeiux vs Golovkin (non UK fighters) signed up for VADA within 20 days from their bout.... that was rather pointless... BJS vs Andrade signed up for VADA 60 days before the fight. Look at the difference. One, BJS is usually a fatass between fights.... seems rather suspect they are pulling a UKAD card for a drug they used known for the weight cutting and improves breathing... the other fight... well, both GGG and Lemeiux are the same size in the ring... and Lemeiux said he is about 180lbs average on fight night. Golovkin fans never liked to hear that even though beis bigger than Canelo with these same fans calling Canelo a Light Heavyweight.... casuals..

Back