Say What? Joey Diaz and UFC Vet Make Lewd Statements Concerning Mackenzie Dern’s Body

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Comedian Joey Diaz is a longtime friend of UFC commentating veteran Joe Rogan. Following UFC 222, the comedian took to Twitter to make a lewd comment concerning Mackenzie Dern. The statement may be read below:

“Mackenzie Derns asshole is going to smell tremendous after the fight”

Following the statement, former UFC fighter and ADCC champion Vinny Magalhaes offered a lewd response to Diaz.

“I bet it will also be tasty!”
Diaz then showed his approval of the fighter’s message with another statement.

“That’s why I love you Professor”

http://mmaimports.com/2018/03/say-j...atements-concerning-mackenzie-derns-body/amp/

Should the UFC take action over these message?

What can UFC do? Bring out a line of scratch and sniff stickers? that shit went out of fashion a long time ago.

Legit don’t know anyone other than Rogan mentioned.

Snitches get stitches TS.

If you're not in hiding already it's probably too late.

joeydiaz.jpg

Last edited:
i dont understand, why would her ass smell nice after a fight? it'd probably be all sweaty, maybe a little bit of a fecal matter from a bad wipe. doesn't sound appealing

They're just being stupid, who cares.

What can UFC do? Bring out a line of scratch and sniff stickers? that shit went out of fashion a long time ago.
Limited edition Gina Carano and I’d preorder. That girl who shit herself could have her own line, like the ball cards with swatches of real jersey. Except it’s poop stained fight shorts.

Yea that news has come and gone, not to mention it is guys being guys and anybody who criticizes them is either gay or a hypocrite

Comedian Joey Diaz is a longtime friend of UFC commentating veteran Joe Rogan. Following UFC 222, the comedian took to Twitter to make a lewd comment concerning Mackenzie Dern. The statement may be read below:

Following the statement, former UFC fighter and ADCC champion Vinny Magalhaes offered a lewd response to Diaz.

http://mmaimports.com/2018/03/say-j...atements-concerning-mackenzie-derns-body/amp/

Morality from a guy who's av has a woman smoking a banana?

He is open about bashing gays in his past too

Does that upset you TS?

There was already a thread on this. Everytime you start a thread repeating those lewd and destructive words you revictimize that poor, brave woman who made a powerful statement by fighting without underwear.
<24>

So you're telling me the time is now?

He is open about bashing gays in his past too

<24><24>

I plan on doing some slamming on social media tomorrow morning once I figure out this man's info.

Those comments are indeed a bit inapropriate and if I were a woman I wouldn't be thrilled that Joey Diaz is publicly discussing my asshole.
Then again, did someone expect Diaz to be a prude? He's made a career of borderline-funny lewd jokes.

However, I agree that Dern must have a tasty ass. Would try out.

Mma fans these days are so soft

What are they going to do, ban Joey and Vinny from not fighting in the UFC?

Sherdog slowly trying to turn into a SJW safe zone.

Interesting.

Back