Say What? Joey Diaz and UFC Vet Make Lewd Statements Concerning Mackenzie Dern’s Body

I don't get the fascination with smelling assholes. Flowers smell way better, imo.

<FookIsThatGuy>
Snitches get stitches TS.

If you're not in hiding already it's probably too late.

joeydiaz.jpg

Guy looks like a used car salesman

Glad to know im not the only one who only sees booty when they watch wmma

Am I the only one who doesn't find Dern attractive at all? She looks out of shape, flabby, saggy ass and cellulite.

Not to mention she was 2 minutes away from losing to a nobody. Whats so appealing about this girl?

Comedian Joey Diaz is a longtime friend of UFC commentating veteran Joe Rogan. Following UFC 222, the comedian took to Twitter to make a lewd comment concerning Mackenzie Dern. The statement may be read below:

“Mackenzie Derns asshole is going to smell tremendous after the fight”

Following the statement, former UFC fighter and ADCC champion Vinny Magalhaes offered a lewd response to Diaz.

“I bet it will also be tasty!”
Diaz then showed his approval of the fighter’s message with another statement.

“That’s why I love you Professor”

http://mmaimports.com/2018/03/say-j...atements-concerning-mackenzie-derns-body/amp/

Should the UFC take action over these message?
get a "#metoo" tattoo , to show support ts

The person who wrote this article is dusty, soft, and frankly I'm disgusted that they have nothing better going on in their life.

Standard fair from Diaz.

joey is always saying shit like that, hes a comedian......what could the ufc even do...nothing

He's a comedian, and not a clean one.

1. What do people expect?
2. Who gives a fuck about what a random guy says on twitter anyway?

Comedian Joey Diaz is a longtime friend of UFC commentating veteran Joe Rogan. Following UFC 222, the comedian took to Twitter to make a lewd comment concerning Mackenzie Dern. The statement may be read below:

“Mackenzie Derns asshole is going to smell tremendous after the fight”

Following the statement, former UFC fighter and ADCC champion Vinny Magalhaes offered a lewd response to Diaz.

“I bet it will also be tasty!”
Diaz then showed his approval of the fighter’s message with another statement.

“That’s why I love you Professor”

http://mmaimports.com/2018/03/say-j...atements-concerning-mackenzie-derns-body/amp/

Should the UFC take action over these message?
Did they work for the UFC ? I remember a photograph getting banned for refering Cyborg as "He" in a post.

For a lewd thread it sure lack pics. Your lucky I'm online
mackenzie-dern-hot-photos5-1.png

25016863_1469803586475496_8731895063702929408_n.jpg
Mackenzie-Dern-10.jpg
mackenziedern_4_1_2018_16_5_24_1901.jpg

Mackenzie-Dern-Sun-hat.png

84da99df724e200c797b3fffea8d1b81--mackenzie-dern-brazilian-jiu-jitsu.jpg
5985075e.gif

Back