SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever been to Melo’s? I believe its in Pleasant Hill, possibly Concord.
never been. I see there's a few. the one in pleasant hill is right down from ellinwood. I know where that is.
gonna have to try it. you been to it?

never been. I see there's a few. the one in pleasant hill is right down from ellinwood. I know where that is.
gonna have to try it. you been to it?
Ya my buddy’s uncle owns it. It is fantastic.

NY Pizza pwns all
and Italy doesn't really have pizza like we know it in the States.

Instead of a cooked, red sauce you're more likely to get a combo of olive oil, pureed fresh tomatoes and herbs. Also, Italians don't mix meats on their pizza. And lastly, the crust is often very different.
Some towns make crust so thin, it's like eating the ingredients on crackers.

I visited my son when he was stationed at Caserma Ederle in Vincenza and had a chance to sample the pizza in the northern area of Italy.

La Piccola Ciaccineria in Siena had awesome pizza.
Yes, it's very different, but it's amazing.

images

Ketchup on steak = bad

Pineapple and ranch on pizza = good

idontwanttoliveonthisplanet.jpg

For toppings, for me it would go:

-supreme
-sausage, pepperoni, black olives
-meatlovers

I like all the crusts. Thin, pan tossed, deep dish (although Ive only had Chicago deep dish a couple times...in Chicago). Makes no matter

When it comes to pizza
Vegetables are for women
Fruits are for :eek::eek::eek:s

For toppings, for me it would go:

-supreme
-sausage, pepperoni, black olives
-meatlovers

I like all the crusts. Thin, pan tossed, deep dish (although Ive only had Chicago deep dish a couple times...in Chicago). Makes no matter
Nothing wrong with this.

Honestly, there are very few pizza styles/toppings I dont enjoy. Even shitty pizza (see white-pony) is good.

Im probably going to give some Least Coasters a heart attack by asking this, but have yall ever had artichoke on pizza?

New thread pls.

Shiiiiit I had a pizza with siracha chicken and avocado while up in Portland Maine recently that was incredible. I only ordered one slice because i was hesitant and ended up smashing two more
Where in Portland? I used to live there for about 10 years

Pineapples are not native to Hawaii. Just saying.

I like artichokes on a pesto pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back