SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Korea they do it for you and cut it up in front of you

The cuts of beef are top notch like wagyu

It's a social thing with a lot of drinking and toasting
What i don't understand is who the fuck goes to TGI Friday's in a place like NYC where the great food places are endless?!?!? There is TGI Fridays on 5th avenue in midtown. how can that place even make the lease payments?

Probably operates at a loss as a form of marketing

Speaking of fat people and fast food in California. I still hit up L&L hawaiian BBQ whenever I'm back in California. I love the food but the avg plate must be something like 2000 calories. I used to be a regular at the one on Kearny in San Francisco and the El Camino location in Palo Alto. People in both SF and Palo Alto are generally very slim compared to the general US population but if you go to L&L you definitely find the obese people in both places.

logo_white_outline_web.jpg

Last edited:
I'm all for shitting on Applebee's and Chili's but you motherfuckers need to leave Friday's alone.

Reading these posts remind of the movie Waiting. If you haven't seen it you should.

I'm all for shitting on Applebee's and Chili's but you motherfuckers need to leave Friday's alone.

Reading these posts remind of the movie Waiting. If you haven't seen it you should.

That movie taught me a lot of important lessons as a child, the main one being don't fuck with people that fuck with your food.

When your boss is in Korea and sends you a meeting invite for 11:30 pm on Sunday and you decline that shit with no message back.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Lmao. Doesn't he know about Sunday funday

One of the partners at my firm always felt the need to call me about a client on Saturday afternoon after I was 10 beers deep to discuss something stupid. Hated that can and glad they fired him.

The only time my co-workers ever call me, is either to go have a beer, or to talk shit about our boss's son who everyone hates.

One of the partners at my firm always felt the need to call me about a client on Saturday afternoon after I was 10 beers deep to discuss something stupid. Hated that can and glad they fired him.
Amazing troll opportunity imo.

In what category does Red Robin fall when talking about pleb places? Think I've only eaten there once, but the best mall in the area has one, and I always stop in there or BJ's to grab a beer and both of those places seem a lot better than Applebees/Chilis/TGI Fridays
I like their burgers.

I like their burgers.

I could go for one of those Royal Red Robin burgers right now. I don't know why, I thought it'd be disgusting, but fried egg on a burger is awesome.

I could go for one of those Royal Red Robin burgers right now. I don't know why, I thought it'd be disgusting, but fried egg on a burger is awesome.
Yessir. That and the one with jalapenos are my favorites.

[QUOTE="MarkyMcFly, post: 134786221, ]member: 272562"I don't know why, I thought it'd be disgusting, but fried egg on a burger is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it really does work.

I like them on BLTs too.

Did TGI Fridays go downhill since the 90s. I don't think I've been to a TGI Friday's since Grant Hill played for the Pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back