SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the partners at my firm always felt the need to call me about a client on Saturday afternoon after I was 10 beers deep to discuss something stupid. Hated that can and glad they fired him.

I connect with our CEO at 8am on weekends. Unless it's an urgent matter i prefer not fuck up saturdays/sundays with calls. Investors and board members are another matter though.

Re: sunday evening.

My work week starts Sunday at 7pm. Gotta game plan before monday morning 6am kick-off.

I could go for one of those Royal Red Robin burgers right now. I don't know why, I thought it'd be disgusting, but fried egg on a burger is awesome.

We have a 'Cuban street food inspired' place that makes Chirizo patties on brioche buns. A fried egg in that bad boy is the bomb.

258s.jpg

In what category does Red Robin fall when talking about pleb places? Think I've only eaten there once, but the best mall in the area has one, and I always stop in there or BJ's to grab a beer and both of those places seem a lot better than Applebees/Chilis/TGI Fridays
Onion Ring tower from Red Robin is legit.
red-robin-restaurant.jpg

10 in the background.

I havent been to a Red Robin since I was a little kid. Dont know if I liked it or not, so cant speak to it. Its funny what chains are popular in different regions.

I havent been to a Red Robin since I was a little kid. Dont know if I liked it or not, so cant speak to it. Its funny what chains are popular in different regions.
It's not all that popular here, the one in that mall I was refereeing too is the only one I know of.

Lot's of Chili's/Applebee's around and BWW's

In what category does Red Robin fall when talking about pleb places? Think I've only eaten there once, but the best mall in the area has one, and I always stop in there or BJ's to grab a beer and both of those places seem a lot better than Applebees/Chilis/TGI Fridays
red robin is GOAT tier of cheap restaurants

That, plus Fuddruckers and Texas Roadhouse
Texas Roadhouse is the undisputed GOAT

Never heard of Fuddruckers or Texas Roadhouse.

I'm a big fan of Red Lobster biscuits, used to love the place as a kid, now it's SUPER MEH.

also, the ONLY chain restaurants in my immediate area:
Sizzler
IHOP (was a Carrows, recently switched)
Denny's (two)
and Applebees.....

that's literally it for 50+ miles

good lawd

red robin is GOAT tier of cheap restaurants

That, plus Fuddruckers and Texas Roadhouse
Texas Roadhouse is the undisputed GOAT
Fuddruckers has good burgers. I wonder if they still have the Ostrich burger. Probably wasn't real ostrich but oh well.

Sizzler
Denny's (two)
and Applebees.....

good lawd

Any redeeming qualities to 29 Palms? Is there like a good dive bar or family diner or something/anything?!

Red Robin is decent for a burger. Royal Red Robin burger like mcjizz said is good.

Sizzler
Denny's (two)
and Applebees.....

good lawd
Denny's sucks. At least you can get some great steaks at Sizzler. Don't go easy on the ketchup.

Any redeeming qualities to 29 Palms? Is there like a good dive bar or family diner or something/anything?!
the one place people link the pic, Rib Co, is actually pretty legit

plus we have the 29 Palms Inn, which gets pretty solid reviews on Yelp and whatnot
https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-restaurant-at-the-29-palms-inn-twentynine-palms
and then we have a mom/pop NY style pizza place that's really good

There's more in the more rustic/quaint village of Joshua Tree, they have this really hipster pizza place Pie for the People and the JT Saloon that are both pretty damn good for being way out here

Never heard of Fuddruckers or Texas Roadhouse.

You've probably never heard of Culvers either I guess. They have wicked awesome frozen custard. Legit liver damage right there.

When you get to Indiana,prepare to be surrounded by Steak 'n Shakes.

You've probably never heard of Culvers either I guess. They have wicked awesome frozen custard. Legit liver damage right there.

they had Culver's in Fredericksburg near me in VA

not a huge fan of Custard myself, but people constantly raved about it

I'm trying to figure out why Steak n Shake's have drivethrus....

they cook everything fresh to order, you'd be waiting there a hot minute

the one place people link the pic, Rib Co, is actually pretty legit

plus we have the 29 Palms Inn, which gets pretty solid reviews on Yelp and whatnot
https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-restaurant-at-the-29-palms-inn-twentynine-palms
and then we have a mom/pop NY style pizza place that's really good

There's more in the more rustic/quaint village of Joshua Tree, they have this really hipster pizza place Pie for the People and the JT Saloon that are both pretty damn good for being way out here

Whew...Im relieved

I was starting to think it was a real life version of Mad Max.

they had Culver's in Fredericksburg near me in VA

not a huge fan of Custard myself, but people constantly raved about it

TBF you are a very picky eater and haven't had water in more than 10yrs.

We have Culvers and Steak 'n Shakes here, I live within walking distance of a Steak 'n Shake, the ultimate drunk meal right there.

I'm trying to figure out why Steak n Shake's have drivethrus....

they cook everything fresh to order, you'd be waiting there a hot minute
You wait there forever, it fucking sucks and it is absolutely fucking pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back