SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Private client banking can mean a lot of things but in general it requires a minimum amount that most people don't have --- OTOH, fees are around 1%. It's really shitty how people with less money to invest have to pay twice the fees wealth mgmt.

Wealthy people are either super conservative or batshit crazy risky. A lot of HNWs are into real estate. Recent returns on some of these private equity, or I would call them hedge funds, are 25-27%. That can't last forever. All it takes is an interest rate hike to take a segment of buyers out of the market and it will drop, precipitously.

Fixed income is an enormous business. A lot of generational wealth is in fixed yield 'you won't go broke' type investments.

Last edited:
Private client banking can mean a lot of things but in general it's requires a minimum amount that most people don't have --- OTOH, fees are around 1%. It's really shitty how people with less money to invest have to pay twice the fees wealth mgmt.

Wealthy people are either super conservative or batshit crazy risky. A lot of HNWs are into real estate. Recent returns on some of these private equity, or I would call them hedge funds, are 25-27%. That can't last forever. All it takes is an interest rate hike to take a segment of buyers out of the market and it will drop, precipitously.

Fixed income is an enormous business. A lot of generational wealth is in fixed yield 'you won't go broke' type investments.
that has changed a bit w/ the introduction of Exchange Traded Funds

basically Mutual Funds that don't have a minimum buy in, and the expense ratio is much much lower (as low as .07%), and since they are newer the starting NAV is much lower and thus able to buy more shares initially.....

Dunno what any of this investing mumbojumbo means. I should probably take the time to learn at least the basics

finna die broke no doubt

I need to learn about this shit too. My company offers quite a bit towards retirement but I want to maximize it so I can pop bottles for the rest of my life starting at 55.

Private client banking can mean a lot of things but in general it's requires a minimum amount that most people don't have --- OTOH, fees are around 1%. It's really shitty how people with less money to invest have to pay twice the fees wealth mgmt.

I have my investment advisor license and i charge 1% of aum. Starting to get away from tax since the money is really lucrative.

I have my investment advisor license and i charge 1% of aum. Starting to get away from tax since the money is really lucrative.
Lets get in to money laundering imo.

biker_boy.jpg

I'm gonna get all my retirement info together and come in here and get me some damn advice too. Mines through John Hancock and I'm pretty sure my company Matches up to 3.5 (may have gone up to 4 with my latest review, but I don't honestly remember) and I know I contribute to their max matchable. After that, I'm dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back