SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just said he's a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, make up your mind.
He swings both ways but I ain't gonna be a hater

quote-i-was-a-snowboard-instructor-i-was-a-bouncer-in-a-nightclub-i-was-a-whitewater-river-justin-trudeau-148-89-64.jpg

from producing badasses like this WW1 horse calvary Victoria Cross winner:
Cutting their way through a heavily camouflaged road they found a four-gunned German field battery in front of them. Charging, they rode down or sabred the gunners. Beyond the guns, German infantry challenged them and again Strachan led the charge, breaking the infantry but remaining under fire as they rode towards Rumilly. Until after dark the squadron, now less than fifty men and with five unwounded horses, sheltered in a sunken road 1,200 yards east of the town. When Strachan realised there was to be no support, the horse were cut loose and he withdrew towards the Canal. In a fighting withdrawal, four bodies of German troops were scattered. [5]

Lieutenant Strachan led the squadron through the enemy line of machine-gun posts and then, with the surviving men, led the charge on the German battery, killing seven of the gunners with his sword. When all the gunners were killed and the battery silenced, he rallied his men and fought his way back at night on foot through the enemy's lines, bringing all unwounded men safely in, together with 15 prisoners

A guy that killed seven Nazis w/ a sword FFS to a whitewater rafting instructor and drama teacher that somehow (read: his father's legacy) becomes PM

what a time to be alive

Lol at dissing trudeau when Trump literally got millions and his billions handed to him by his father's loans and connection

Keep on missing the forest for the trees

if yall haven't seen the clip of Trudeau literally refusing to answer a question, SEVENTEEN CONSECUTIVE TIMES, in Canadian Parliament...

I highly suggest you do. The utter contempt and disgust by the opposing party members is one of the funniest things ive ever seen
edit: it's so funny partially b/c they are still trying to be polite while shitting on him hahaha

Last edited:
So this is an SBBC thread with a basketball theme that turned into a political thread

cid:2202CD6F-4337-4A90-9690-BA8DD0A4C737@mobilenotes.apple.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back