SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What neighborhood was it -- if you don't my asking.

Chris Noth from Law and Order, and Sex and the City lived in my neighborhood in NYC. Would see him all the time, he seemed like nice enough guy. He dressed like a slob, had long hair, and had a big gut. Man they really cleaned him up for acting gigs.

You know how many actors are really short when you meet them IRL? Not this guy. He was pretty tall, maybe 6'2".
Alphabet City, East Village. He used to come into the bar I worked at briefly (and hung out in all the time) a lot. One thing I ever saw him do that was funny was when he got cut off one night. He went outside, made a bunch of snowballs and came back in and started throwing them at the bartenders .

I used to see Chris Noth once in a while. He always wore this dorky winter hat like he was snowboarding.

Alphabet City, East Village. He used to come into the bar I worked at briefly (and hung out in all the time) a lot. One thing I ever saw him do that was funny was when he got cut off one night. He went outside, made a bunch of snowballs and came back in and started throwing them at the bartenders .

I used to see Chris Noth once in a while. He always wore this dorky winter hat like he was snowboarding.

Haha ya, in the summer he wore an unbuttoned flannel shirt and a t-shirt underneath with grease stains. Dude looked homeless.

Alphabet city used to be insanely gutter stuff unto the mid-90s before the gentrification began.

Haha ya, in the summer he wore an unbuttoned flannel shirt and a t-shirt underneath with grease stains. Dude looked homeless.

Alphabet city used to be insanely gutter stuff unto the mid-90s before the gentrification began.
Yeah, I was part of the gentrification movement. Lol. My second apt was at 7th and D. Locals didn't believe me that I lived there at first. LMAO.

I don't remember seeing him when the weather was nice, but he definitely dressed like a bum. Lol.

Yeah, I was part of the gentrification movement. Lol. My second apt was at 7th and D. Locals didn't believe me that I lived there at first. LMAO.

I don't remember seeing him when the weather was nice, but he definitely dressed like a bum. Lol.

Did you meet any of the crackheads who were awarded apts by squatter's rights? That shit is crazy. These people were shitting in a corner of a place they didn't own and now they own $1.5m places.

Apparently the Bowery was the absolute worst place going back to the 40s. My buddy keeps saying that the Tenement museum is the most interesting museum in NYC.

Did you meet any of the crackheads who were awarded apts by squatter's rights? That shit is crazy. These people were shitting in a corner of a place they didn't own and now they own $1.5m places.

Apparently the Bowery was the absolute worst place going back to the 40s. My buddy keeps saying that the Tenement museum is the most interesting museum in NYC.
I met some colorful characters, but didn't hear from any of them that they were awarded apartments. I lived in 3 apartments when I lived in NYC, all in that neighborhood. But they were all owned by the same landlord company. They basically asked us to move into that apartment because they had just renovated it and we got the same rent for a place twice as big because everyone was pissed scared of living at Ave D. Only reason I left that apartment was because the walk to the subway was ridiculous and we got another good deal when they renovated a building by 10th and A. I basically lived right by Tompkins Square park the entire time though.

The Bowery still looked dirty. Lol. Those old streets don't clean well.

I met David Cross about a half dozen times when I lived in NYC. He lived in my neighborhood and was already pretty successful. He's a complete douche. Never did anything to me directly, but he talked shit, unprovoked, to a lot of people. And a lot of it wasn't funny or really meant to be.
Surprised no one kicked his ass then since he certainly deserved it.

Surprised no one kicked his ass then since he certainly deserved it.
He got kicked out of the bar a few times for being a drunken dick. He never went at anyone that looked like they would kick his ass though. True pussy. But they always let him back in because the bar had a rep as a spot where celebrities went to 'slum it'. I actually met and/or saw a shit ton of famous people from many walks of life in my few years there.

I met David Cross about a half dozen times when I lived in NYC. He lived in my neighborhood and was already pretty successful. He's a complete douche. Never did anything to me directly, but he talked shit, unprovoked, to a lot of people. And a lot of it wasn't funny or really meant to be.

I met Will Arnett and David Cross at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them David looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh David you found another goofball?", "Yeah Will, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment David jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Will jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as David undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but David just kept pushing her head down. David looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as David then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Will who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Will's boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

I met Will Arnett and David Cross at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them David looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh David you found another goofball?", "Yeah Will, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment David jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Will jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as David undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but David just kept pushing her head down. David looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as David then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Will who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Will's boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.
Lol, where is this from?

I'm sure you would stand for this - LMAO. the moment that first sentence came out of his mouth he would have been Tokyo and you godzilla.

The idea of those guys saying that to PHL is one of the funniest things never to happen.

Disgusting...

JCNID.jpg

I don't think I shared it. Check again.

I'll be down there tomorrow for the Marine Corp Marathon handing out waters and Gatorade.

I'll be down there tomorrow for the Marine Corp Marathon handing out waters and Gatorade.

Ha cool.

I juist did a walk around the mall and over to the US capitol before my meeting this morning. I saw all of the tents and finish line set up.

Where are you going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back