SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha cool.

I juist did a walk around the mall and over to the US capitol before my meeting this morning. I saw all of the tents and finish line set up.

Where are you going to be?
I'll be at Water Point 1. Between Rosslyn and Cleredon. I've never worked this one before but should be fairly quick since it's at within the first 2 miles. The past two years I worked the one right by the Lincoln memorial. We were there for like 7 fucking hours. Mile 17 or so.

I'll be at Water Point 1. Between Rosslyn and Cleredon. I've never worked this one before but should be fairly quick since it's at within the first 2 miles. The past two years I worked the one right by the Lincoln memorial. We were there for like 7 fucking hours. Mile 17 or so.

7hrs --- Ughhh. Ya, water stn 1 seems much better.

I've been here before on the weekend of the Marine corp marathon,I'm just trying to remember what year that was. Is there a race around spring break? Because I think i was here in 2013 March/April and remember people doing marathon.

7hrs --- Ughhh. Ya, water stn 1 seems much better.

I've been here before on the weekend of the Marine corp marathon,I'm just trying to remember what year that was. Is there a race around spring break? Because I think i was here in 2013 March/April and remember people doing marathon.
That may have been the Rock N Roll Marathon.

Lebanese food is pretty bomb

I do enjoy the feast while i am out exercising in the late evening. A good way to keep me topped up as i take my body to it's limits...

I do enjoy the feast while i am out exercising in the late evening. A good way to keep me topped up as i take my body to it's limits...
giphy.gif

Should I absorb the beautiful essence of the sunrise or sunset as the fluids of my exertion secrete from my tight flesh?

It's crazy that heat is an issue in October that far north.

22C felt like 28C (that's 82 Fahrenheit)

The wall was real today

It's crazy that heat is an issue in October that far north.

It was pretty hot here (as you know) today. Did you hear about any increased numbers of people quitting from dehydration?

BTW - I crossed the race about 3 times on my way to that climbing gym in Crystal city. When I came out, I think some of the faster people were close to finishing because I ran into them.

Over 90 today and supposed to reach 100 on Tuesday. But climate change doesn’t exist.

Over 90 today and supposed to reach 100 on Tuesday. But climate change doesn’t exist.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go swimming in the great lakes in November --- just 11 days away. That's not a weird thing or anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back