SBBC: Cultivating The Ripe Flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pseudo sport has truly dipped to new lows. I’m not sure if these guys are even D-level at this point. UFC is dying, etc.

Pathetic card.
There are fights tonight?

There are fights tonight?
Idk if you can cal them that, honestly.

Out of shape losers leaning on each other against a cage. Not even all heavyweights, just fat MWs and LHWs too. Luckily Shogun fought so there was a finish when he got destroyed in like 30 seconds.

Is this even a serious question?

1d3dd86f7ce30c82e7027986ddce67a3--tan-fail-sun-tanning.jpg
Is that real? Or shopped?

Idk if you can cal them that, honestly.

Out of shape losers leaning on each other against a cage. Not even all heavyweights, just fat MWs and LHWs too. Luckily Shogun fought so there was a finish when he got destroyed in like 30 seconds.
Damn, didn't even realize. Glad I didn't miss anything.

I am flummoxed right now. My previous neighbor was a young cop. He moved and is now renting his house to some young motherfuckers who have a ton of kids. When they first moved in I noticed that they had a pup and an adult pit bull. These fuckers have been doing some slightly annoying things, but tonight I realized that they are complete pieces of shit.

When I left my house yesterday I noticed the pup sitting on the porch. I thought that it was shitty to leave a pup tied up on a porch, but such is life. Tonight I open my back door and the pup is in my yard. There is a hole in a connecting fence big enough for him to get through. Upon closer inspection it seems clear that the neighbors don't tie the dog up, they just let him free on a busy ass street. The adult pit stays in the back yard and the pup is just free in the front that doesn't have a fence. Also, it doesn't appear that they give the fucking dog food or water. I could see his ribs and he went off on the food I gave him.

I can't keep the dog at my house because I have my own dogs and I don't want them to get fleas or anything else from the pup. However, I do want to steal the pup from the morons next door.

I am flummoxed right now. My previous neighbor was a young cop. He moved and is now renting his house to some young motherfuckers who have a ton of kids. When they first moved in I noticed that they had a pup and an adult pit bull. These fuckers have been doing some slightly annoying things, but tonight I realized that they are complete pieces of shit.

When I left my house yesterday I noticed the pup sitting on the porch. I thought that it was shitty to leave a pup tied up on a porch, but such is life. Tonight I open my back door and the pup is in my yard. There is a hole in a connecting fence big enough for him to get through. Upon closer inspection it seems clear that the neighbors don't tie the dog up, they just let him free on a busy ass street. The adult pit stays in the back yard and the pup is just free in the front that doesn't have a fence. Also, it doesn't appear that they give the fucking dog food or water. I could see his ribs and he went off on the food I gave him.

I can't keep the dog at my house because I have my own dogs and I don't want them to get fleas or anything else from the pup. However, I do want to steal the pup from the morons next door.

Take the dog to a shelter, at least there it woud have a chance. Not much of one, but probably more than your neighbors will give it

move.
anyone who can throw out 'flumoxed' with such cavalier flair
deserves better living conditions.

the augmentation of the poetry in this thread is such a delight. How wonderful... The framework is bonding with the light as the fluids flow through the exteriors framework...

meh, life in the ghetto
I don't live in a bad neighborhood, there are plenty of far worse areas in town. Never had a problem with anyone on the block. Even had a friend of mine move down the street two different times. The neighbor that moved was a young cop bitch and it looks like he is a first time landlord now. He is learning though. Tenets probably aren't even paying rent.

Got my nephew to watch big trouble in little china

He loves it

Got my nephew to watch big trouble in little china

He loves it

My kids were luke warm to it. They preferred Top Gun, Ferris Buller's day Off and Back to the Future much more.

My older daughter thought Witness was good. They both liked Blade Runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back