SBBC: Cultivating The Ripe Flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't live in a bad neighborhood, there are plenty of far worse areas in town. Never had a problem with anyone on the block. Even had a friend of mine move down the street two different times. The neighbor that moved was a young cop bitch and it looks like he is a first time landlord now. He is learning though. Tenets probably aren't even paying rent.

Time to pull a Mccoy and have someone beat the shit out of those worthless tenets.

My kids were luke warm to it. They preferred Top Gun, Ferris Buller's day Off and Back to the Future much more.

My older daughter thought Witness was good. They both liked Blade Runner.
He loves jurassic park...kinda likes the fugitive...refuses to watch the thing haha

can you blame him?
giphy.gif

fucking gave me nightmares for weeks

Last edited:
I rewatched Gleaming the Cube the other day, love that movie

man Christian Slater might've had the biggest falloff in acting history, considering he still actually gets work

I am flummoxed right now. My previous neighbor was a young cop. He moved and is now renting his house to some young motherfuckers who have a ton of kids. When they first moved in I noticed that they had a pup and an adult pit bull. These fuckers have been doing some slightly annoying things, but tonight I realized that they are complete pieces of shit.

When I left my house yesterday I noticed the pup sitting on the porch. I thought that it was shitty to leave a pup tied up on a porch, but such is life. Tonight I open my back door and the pup is in my yard. There is a hole in a connecting fence big enough for him to get through. Upon closer inspection it seems clear that the neighbors don't tie the dog up, they just let him free on a busy ass street. The adult pit stays in the back yard and the pup is just free in the front that doesn't have a fence. Also, it doesn't appear that they give the fucking dog food or water. I could see his ribs and he went off on the food I gave him.

I can't keep the dog at my house because I have my own dogs and I don't want them to get fleas or anything else from the pup. However, I do want to steal the pup from the morons next door.
That sucks. I was so glad when my next door neighbors (who were clearly running an illegal daycare) got booted by the guy who owns the house a few years back.

Right across the street, there was an elderly couple that had lived in the house since long before I moved in with my (now) wife. A couple months ago their late 20's/early 30's son moved in with them. I knew there was something off about him. I'm one of those people that says hi to everyone in the neighborhood when I come outside. When someone new moves in I make sure to greet them the first time I see them outside. I've spoken with his mother and father more times than I can count and always wave to them if I see them when I come outside. So when he moved in, I tried to do the same. He flat out refused to acknowledge me. He sits outside all day long and no matter how many times I wave or say hi, I never get a response. That's fine. A little off putting, but certainly his right.

Then a month ago, the parents move out and he's there alone. Holy shit, things went sideways fast. He exposed himself to multiple neighbors, just dropping his pants and pissing outside. Walked out of his house butt naked one night, pounding on his neighbor's door for no apparent reason. Then a week ago, he tossed an enormous mirror and a glass lamp into the middle of the street, which shattered everywhere. Then sat out there like nothing had happened while his dad came over and swept it up to avoid popping all our tires. A few of the neighbors were getting nervous when I spoke to them that night. But then, over the weekend, he set the house on fire and just left. House is totaled. Only silver lining is he's gone forever. Feel bad for his folks, but their neighbors on both sides still can't go in their homes because the smoke went billowing into them (houses are connected). Fucking crazy shit. This is a quiet block and neighborhood. Mostly young families and elderly people who have lived here forever. Negligible crime (I think it's been 3 years since I last heard about even a car getting broken into). Don't know what his folks were thinking leaving him here alone, but he could have killed a lot of people. Thankfully it was the middle of the day.

cotdamn that's a crazy story

had a house burn down by me two years ago, young couple left the meth cooker on or something (seriously)

after the house burnt down, they then got caught for child endangerment b/c they were living out of their van in the yard and getting high still and letting the kids run amuck. CPS got them swiftly

cotdamn that's a crazy story

had a house burn down by me two years ago, young couple left the meth cooker on or something (seriously)

after the house burnt down, they then got caught for child endangerment b/c they were living out of their van in the yard and getting high still and letting the kids run amuck. CPS got them swiftly
Lol, well that's special. And horrible.

Nothing like that here. This dude was just off his rocker. Even the illegal daycare next door wasn't doing anything worse than running an 'off the books' daycare. That house was just crazy loud, but no crazy drug shit or anything. I have one neighbor a few houses down I occasionally see smoking a blunt on his porch, but who gives a shit. What's funny is he lives right across the street from a cop (there are like three cop houses, one a state trooper, on the block and a couple right around the corner) and even they clearly don't care.

Lol, well that's special. And horrible.

Nothing like that here. This dude was just off his rocker. Even the illegal daycare next door wasn't doing anything worse than running an 'off the books' daycare. That house was just crazy loud, but no crazy drug shit or anything. I have one neighbor a few houses down I occasionally see smoking a blunt on his porch, but who gives a shit. What's funny is he lives right across the street from a cop (there are like three cop houses on the block and a couple right around the corner) and even they clearly don't care.
drugs have actually died down a lot out here, especially in comparison to the early 00s, meth was just absolutely ridiculous.

But crime is way up, too many people on probation/parole settling out here b/c it's cheap and they don't play. I've heard gunshots in my new spot, at least 10 times in the 3 months I have lived here.

fire's no joke.
a few years ago I accidentally burned down my crazy bitch neighbor's garage.
I had a fire in the Weber and, when I was done grilling and eating, decided it would be cool
to put a butane lighter refill thingy on the grill and cover it up.
the explosion was grand, blowing the lid 15 feet in the air. Unbeknownst to me however was that an ember
flew out as well, over the fence and into some of the mountain of junk she has stacked there.
It smoldered all night and in the morning I smelled something burning but couldn't place it.
Around 1 pm, a HUGE explosion rocked the house when the embers caught fire and ignited the PG&E
gas outlet by her garage. Never seen so much smoke. Fire Dept took forever to get here.
Garage was toast. She didn't live there anyway, it was her parents house and they're dead.

Boy, I won't do that again. I hope no one thinks less of me now.

The end.

I somehow burned nachos in Junior High in the broiler, and the tin foil caught on fire

Luckily we had a fire extinguisher and I put it out, but man cleaning up a spent extinguisher is no Bueno

drugs have actually died down a lot out here, especially in comparison to the early 00s, meth was just absolutely ridiculous.

But crime is way up, too many people on probation/parole settling out here b/c it's cheap and they don't play. I've heard gunshots in my new spot, at least 10 times in the 3 months I have lived here.
I actually used to hear gun shots at my folks place all the time. They weren't in the actual neighborhood, but that area is like Beverly Hills in the heart of Baltimore. Also used to have the ghetto bird circling near by fairly regularly, lol. I live on the very edge of the city now and never hear any thing of the sort.

from time to time, I hear gunshots at night but that's because the police range is close over by the golf course and
they do night shoots.
sounds cool.

Jesus, so glad I don't live in squalor like you people.

Also, how the fuck is R Kelly still a thing? Dude is a repeat offender pedophile. Lastly, does anyone remember when Dwight Howard was a loveable goof and not just weak minded, pedophile fucktard? How the fuck is he getting a presser for signing with his 14th team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back