SBBC: Cultivating The Ripe Flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like Italian Cypress's in that pic, so perhaps Sicily, Greece or Italy?

looks like Italian Cypress's in that pic, so perhaps Sicily, Greece or Italy?
Weird, pic wasn't coming in for me earlier, but I see it now. Definitely not a classic French garden, lol. But who knows.

Tiger 2 under through 4

giphy.gif

TGV is pretty slick. hit 294k/h. Trip from central paris to Avignon is only 2.5hrs.

We watched the world cup final at our apartment in the 6e area of Paris. When the national anthem was played everyone in neighboring apartments joined in. Pretty awesome to have everyone in every home signing the national anthem.

I recorded this just before the start of the game on Sunday.

Good stuff. Hope you're having a blast. I was in Nice during my trip for a day. Beautiful, but it looks like the area hasn't gotten rain since we left. We went to this one estate formerly owned by the Rothschild family. It had the most amazing gardens. Several acres and sectioned off dedicated to different styles of gardens from all over the globe. Blew me away. Could have stayed out there all day.

Here's the wiki for it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Ephrussi_de_Rothschild

If you get down to that area, it's worth checking out for a few hours. I found the mansion boring as fuck, but the gardens really were amazing. Not to mention the views from it.

Good stuff. Hope you're having a blast. I was in Nice during my trip for a day. Beautiful, but it looks like the area hasn't gotten rain since we left. We went to this one estate formerly owned by the Rothschild family. It had the most amazing gardens. Several acres and sectioned off dedicated to different styles of gardens from all over the globe. Blew me away. Could have stayed out there all day.

Here's the wiki for it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Ephrussi_de_Rothschild

If you get down to that area, it's worth checking out for a few hours. I found the mansion boring as fuck, but the gardens really were amazing. Not to mention the views from it.

Cap st Jean ferrat is the Beverley Hills of Europe. We've vacationed in Ville-franche-sur mer and walked the 'cap'. I've seen the Rothschild house.

There's the idea of wealth and then there is the Rothschild family --- they basically invented money and fractional reserve banking :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back