SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he was talented. His problem was he genuinely sounded just like Biggie and came out at the height of Biggie's popularity, just after his death when it was clear Puffy was doing everything he could to cash in on his demise. Shyne never had a chance. Then the shootings started.

<2><2><2>

Thats all I can say about that because your post was spot on.

I saw Tech Nine at Howard Theater, that was a great show for such a small venue. Every other rap show i've seen as been exactly like you described. Them yelling inaudibly over garbled music that sounds like it's being played through a ghetto blaster with a cassette tape
Small, intimate settings are about the only place worth watching a rap show. They can be great in those type of places, because they don't just put all the levels to MAX. I saw Tribe w/Mos at Wesleyan back in the 90's like that and it was the best rap show I ever went to. Except the Wesleyan hippies, lol.

also I just found my old CD book from HS, still have it somehow
Flame me I don't care, but I forgot how hard the 'Opposite of H2O' album by Drag-On went

Cradle 2 the Grave acting tho hahaha

also I just found my old CD book from HS, still have it somehow
Flame me I don't care, but I forgot how hard the 'Opposite of H2O' album by Drag-On went

Cradle 2 the Grave acting tho hahaha
I loved Drag-On when that Ruff Ryders album came out. Thought he was going to be the shit, but he had no charisma when he wasn't on a track. You can be a great recording artist like that, but not a star.

I loved Drag-On when that Ruff Ryders album came out. Thought he was going to be the shit, but he had no charisma when he wasn't on a track.
when DMX is exponentially a better actor than you....your charisma is atrocious haha

when DMX is exponentially a better actor than you....your charisma is atrocious haha
DMX is such a sad, shit show of a story, but that motherfucker rocked like no other rapper has. His live show was amazing, even with the sound being not so great. That dude was just fascinating to watch. Swear he dropped 20 lbs on stage. Plus if his hits don't get you moving you simply have no groove.

Isn't he bankrupt these days? Haven't kept up with rappers to much this past decade.

Probably, but me neither. He had a pretty impressive drug problem.

Coolio puts on a good show.

But he tried sneaking in underage girls at the venue I worked at.

Coolio puts on a good show.

But he tried sneaking in underage girls at the venue I worked at.
The only thing worth listening/watching coolio has done on this earth
tumblr_ng4pxf2Ics1r67umlo1_250.gif

Always considered this one of the GOAT live performances. Holds up way better than the album version. 2004 Kanye was a monster

The only thing worth listening/watching coolio has done on this earth
tumblr_ng4pxf2Ics1r67umlo1_250.gif

3 years ago we were looking at moving back to the bay area and one of the 'affordable' areas was San Carlos. The high school in that movie was Carlmont high school in San Carlos --- where my kids would have gone to school had we moved. As a joke i showed them the trailer to Dangerous Minds and it kind of scared the shit of them - LOL.

The reason that school was full of gang members in the 90s is that they bused in kids from East Palo Alto - which at the time had one of the highest murder rates in the US. East Palo Alto has cleaned up enormously in the last 20 yrs and Carlmont HS is nothing like it once was.

giphy.gif

Hanoi, Phon Loc, My Lai....not my fault!
all I wanted was some cupcakes!!
stop torturing me!

Isn't he bankrupt these days? Haven't kept up with rappers to much this past decade.
Lawyers for DMX literally asked the judge to listen to his song Slippin' before his sentencing. He didn't pay taxes and blamed it on his "people". However, he did say that he was the one who hired them so he kinda took responsibility. He is also partially responsible for a fantastic short video

On the subject of dogs, it is crazy how the brain works. I never really call my dogs by their name, I will just say whatever pops into my head and it usually has dog somewhere in there. Dog, dog dog, dogger, dogface, dogdick, dogdumbass, dogfuck, etc. Today the fucking word dogaloni came out of my mouth. I will find you and I will kill you @Streetz

On the subject of dogs, it is crazy how the brain works. I never really call my dogs by their name, I will just say whatever pops into my head and it usually has dog somewhere in there. Dog, dog dog, dogger, dogface, dogdick, dogdumbass, dogfuck, etc. Today the fucking word dogaloni came out of my mouth. I will find you and I will kill you @Streetz

Thats heavy, dudaloni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back