SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just tried some of this local brew today
DarkReckoning.jpg

epically delicious. a smoky, chocolate 8% porter with a molasses finish that goes down easier than Mr. Moon's mom

Last edited:
I'm late on this, but Cigar City finally distributing out here is pretty legit

I'm late on this, but Cigar City finally distributing out here is pretty legit
Where is out here? CC made some of the best brews Ive ever had. Dude that used to post here sent me a ton of their shit for trades.

Where is out here? CC made some of the best brews Ive ever had. Dude that used to post here sent me a ton of their shit for trades.

Southern California at least, I see their stuff around from time to time.

Southern California at least, I see their stuff around from time to time.
<{hfved}>

Jai Alai and Tocobaga are two of the ATGs. Got a guava sour from him also that was killer.

Migrate beyond the existing fluids. The path is made clear for the transcendent taste...

@hohner told me they started outsourcing their brewing and he doens;t think the quality is as good.

That being said we've been getting Jai Alai in Philly for at least 3 years and I haven't noticed any dip in quality

Think Im gonna eat some death grass and go to Isle of Doges tonight with my bird.

Any of you cans seen it yet?

Hopefully none of the SBBC patrons succumb to the reefer madness of 420 :eek:

Hopefully none of the SBBC patrons succumb to the reefer madness of 420 :eek:

I'm literally high right now. I encourage everyone to break out of the shackles, lose your Alt Right ideals, and consume as much cannabis as absolutely possible

Im sure it will ruin the fond memories I have of the 1st one.

It is kind of a bummer, tbh

You know, i'm always very apprehensive about sequels as well, so that's a fair point. However, being that's its all the same people doing it..I, admittedly, have high hopes.

Example, to me...the first Jeepers Creepers was an all time great horror movie (and I consider myself a pretty big horror movie fan) but part 2 and part 3 were both absolute dog shit.

I'm literally high right now. I encourage everyone to break out of the shackles, lose your Alt Right ideals, and consume as much cannabis as absolutely possible
Living in WA.

Too expensive to do this.

Why is it too expensive? Are you too poor?
have you seen the size of Greg or read his emo posts about the hit on his boyfriend Rodgers...the dude would need a garbage bag of weed to wipe away his misery...

You know, i'm always very apprehensive about sequels as well, so that's a fair point. However, being that's its all the same people doing it..I, admittedly, have high hopes.

Example, to me...the first Jeepers Creepers was an all time great horror movie (and I consider myself a pretty big horror movie fan) but part 2 and part 3 were both absolute dog shit.

Yeah, definitely not being a Debra Downer.

I WANT it to be great.

Have fun today, McFly. Dont overdose. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back