SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it too expensive? Are you too poor?
The taxes when it went legal and the state treats it like liquor and they set the prices.

Places advertising $20 for two joins like it's a deal.

<{hfved}>

Jai Alai and Tocobaga are two of the ATGs. Got a guava sour from him also that was killer.

Yeah Jai Alai is bomb. If I see any of their shit around I’ll let you know

Hopefully none of the SBBC patrons succumb to the reefer madness of 420 :eek:
too much to do today. going to Santa Rosa in a bit to buy an enclosed trailer for one of my cars. then I have to finish prepping the house and yard for my new GS pup I'm getting tomo morning. no time to slack with CANnabis

too much to do today. going to Santa Rosa in a bit to buy an enclosed trailer for one of my cars. then I have to finish prepping the house and yard for my new GS pup I'm getting tomo morning. no time to slack with CANnabis
*game Staffordshire

Yeah, definitely not being a Debra Downer.

I WANT it to be great.

Have fun today, McFly. Dont overdose. Lmao

You as well, be careful. We don't need to lose another poster to the mean streets

The taxes when it went legal and the state treats it like liquor and they set the prices.

How big are the joints? lol I mean, I can get top notch shit for like 7 a gram, and that's an amazing deal. Most places sell it about 50$ an 8th, or 14 a gram. If the joints are at least a gram, and good, that's not a horrible deal.

How big are the joints? lol I mean, I can get top notch shit for like 7 a gram, and that's an amazing deal. Most places sell it about 50$ an 8th, or 14 a gram. If the joints are at least a gram, and good, that's not a horrible deal.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing

Plus the place has to make money. They've got overhead to pay

Someone should notify law enforcement about talk ITT. SMH

<TheDonald>

it's the same here if you go to legit recreational dispensaries

unless you maintain a RX, then the taxes are voided

just saying

Most of the delivery places in DC do a half gram for their pre-rolled joints. I didn't get any when we went, because by weight it was a way worse deal.

Most of the delivery places in DC do a half gram for their pre-rolled joints. I didn't get any when we went, because by weight it was a way worse deal.

I don't know how many people you know, but if you ever need anyone just hit me up. I have several people in DC. My one guy grows it himself, so he's a little more secretive than most, but I can get an ounce off him for 200. If it's reeeeeeal good, he may charge 230 lol but even as much as I smoke, that will last me a pretty decent amount of time.

We don't smoke that often. My wife got me some for my birthday last month (first time in almost a year) when she heard about the loophole in the DC medical law and had to be down there for a day. She told me about it and we went back a couple weeks ago and got some more. But I've still got most of that and we bought a lot this time. Decent deal. 260 for an ounce and they waived the normal $20 delivery charge. Shit has been blowing our brains out, so we're smoking it slowly. Lol. Also got some gummies, but haven't tried them yet.

We don't smoke that often. My wife got me some for my birthday last month (first time in almost a year) when she heard about the loophole in the DC medical law and had to be down there for a day. She told me about it and we went back a couple weeks ago and got some more. But I've still got most of that and we bought a lot this time. Decent deal. 260 for an ounce and they waived the normal $20 delivery charge. Shit has been blowing our brains out, so we're smoking it slowly. Lol.

Hell yeah, $260 is a great deal if you aren't realy friendly or regular with the person

Also, it's not really a "loophole". It says right there in the actual law that you can't do what people do. The cops just don't care as long as you don't flaunt it too much. I mean, it got to the point where there were just pop ups everywhere, you could just go into vendors...buy socks for $50 and you got a free 8th with it. They got tired of that, and started busting them but only because it was so blatant.

Just wait till tobacco companies get into the trade. You just know Phillip Morris is chomping at the bit to bombard the market after their high paid lobbyists get to work rigging the system in their favor.

i'd expect Monsanto to get involved before any tobacco company

mainly b/c tobacco companies are the ones funding many of the anti weed stuff in the first place, shady fucks haha

Hell yeah, $260 is a great deal if you aren't realy friendly or regular with the person
DC has some loophole in the medical law where (I assume to make it easier for people like cancer patients and AIDS patients to have people get it for them) it's legal to 'gift' the weed. So there are a ton of companies that you just call and they come give you your 'present' and you give them a donation. We hit the Metro, go get a meal and have them meet us outside whatever restaurant/bar we're at. Prices are competitive.

https://wheresweed.com/washington-dc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back