SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DC has some loophole in the medical law where (I assume to make it easier for people like cancer patients and AIDS patients to have people get it for them) it's legal to 'gift' the weed. So there are a ton of companies that you just call and they come give you your 'present' and you give them a donation. We hit the Metro, go get a meal and have them meet us outside whatever restaurant/bar we're at. Prices are competitive.

https://wheresweed.com/washington-dc

Yeah, I edited my post. I know all about that lol I pretty much only get my weed from DC now. I'd recommend Reddit (r/DCEnts) and instagram (TheHappyCapitolcollective, capitalcaregiversdc, chefgreenthumbs are some decent ones. pm and ask for a menu next time you need or can't find any)

How far away from dc are you?

Yeah, I edited my post. I know all about that lol I pretty much only get my weed from DC now. I'd recommend Reddit (r/DCEnts) and instagram (TheHappyCapitolcollective, capitalcaregiversdc, chefgreenthumbs are some decent ones. pm and ask for a menu next time you need or can't find any)

How far away from dc are you?
I live near 95 right now, so on a Saturday I can be to Greenbelt Station in like 35-40 minutes if I get lucky with 495. Obviously, traffic doesn't behave that well often though. Usually a little over an hour.

Last edited:
I live near 95 right now, so on a Saturday I can be to Greenbelt Station in like 35-40 minutes if I get lucky with 495. Obviously, traffic doesn't behave that well often though. Usually a little over an hour.

That's me, I live right near the 270 and 70 interchange. Depending on traffic and where we are meeting, takes me about an hour or so to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back