SBBC: Fantasy Football edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Almighty Angus

I have the 9nth pick in my draft, out of 10, standard non ppr.

Who should I take with 9, and who should take with 12?

ESPN Top 15 :

1. David Johnson, RB, ARI
2. Le-Veon Bell, RB, PIT
3. Antonio Brown, WR, PIT
4. OBJ, WR, NYG
5. Julio Jones, WR, ATL
6. LeSean McCoy, RB, BUF
7. Mike Evans, WR, TB
8. Jordy Nelson, WR, GB
9. Melvin Gordon, RB, LAC
10. Devonta Freeman, RB, ATL
11. AJ Green, WR, CIN
12. Jordan Howard, RB, CHI
13. Michael Thomas, RB, NO
14. DeMarco Murray, RB, TEN
15. Jay Ajayi, RB, MIA

$100 league, winner gets most of the pot, plus this belt

19895075_10212449829975340_6376260745205155539_n.jpg

are those PPR or non PPR rankings?
i assume PPR since there's mad WRs and no QBs....

Freeman if all the better rb are gone. Just hope somehow Shady falls to #9. Then Miller or Green in 2nd.

Freeman if all the better rb are gone. Just hope somehow Shady falls to #9. Then Miller or Green in 2nd.
I want Freeman/Green.

Most people in this draft are Bucs fans so I wouldn't be surprised to see Evans go anywhere from 3-6.

I want Freeman/Green.

Most people in this draft are Bucs fans so I wouldn't be surprised to see Evans go anywhere from 3-6.

Good plan. I think Miller balls out this season, and WR is pretty loaded. Could take Cooks in 3rd as your #1

Evans went #3 in the league i drafted in earlier this week. Since i drafted at 4 i was good with it, i got AB.

I got invited to a fantasy league once. I got kicked out because I didn't know it was a family involved league and the team name I submitted was vulgar. Glad that happened though because I helped someone else in the league and I don't think I would enjoy it.

I got invited to a fantasy league once. I got kicked out because I didn't know it was a family involved league and the team name I submitted was vulgar. Glad that happened though because I helped someone else in the league and I don't think I would enjoy it.
I only play because it makes the other games besides the Phins games, fun to watch.

Same with basketball and baseball.

If it weren't for fantasy, I would give two shits about the Bucks vs Clippers, but with fantasy involved I watch the game intently.

I only play because it makes the other games besides the Phins games, fun to watch.

Same with basketball and baseball.

If it weren't for fantasy, I would give two shits about the Bucks vs Clippers, but with fantasy involved I watch the game intently.
That is the main attraction for me. Fantasy and/or straight up gambling would maximize the entertainment value of shitty Thursday night games. I won a straight pick'em league a couple years back that my brother got me in. Fucker never paid me the $900 I was owed. But, we've done more transactions since so it's all water under the bridge.

FfmBkbMX.jpg
[/IMG]
FfmBkbMX.jpg

Home made fish and chips

I have a draft in 5 hours and Im not remotely prepared this year.

Gordon would be a good pick. Don't take Howard or Ajai

Just saw 2 crackheads pilfering through a bars ash tray and they started smoking the butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back