SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
<26>

If I was to do that, I would probably be out there for a few days to explore wine country. I'm thinking about saving up for Bama at Jerry's world though. Hopefully it won't induce me to another night of binge drinking and crying.

The early U$C - Stanford game is tough to fit into my schedule. I'm going to try to make it.

I feel like the CFB crew needs to do a meet up at Jerry world for one of those kick off games. My co-worker was at the UMich - UF game last sept. and the whole thing was a pain. Motel 6 for #350/night, $80 parking, ... ok I'm not poor but still one big rape of alumni.

Hopefully, in a year from now. Been living between Austin and Seoul for the last year and a half.

Woah. Very cool. I'm sure you're avoiding Itaewon at night -- right? I met up with sherdogger doughbelly in Seoul in 2014.

Hope to see you post in the CFB threads this fall.

Last edited:
I watched like 5 minutes of that, it was idiotic. Made it seem like it’s a miracle that any American can make it through a day without being arrested.

I think the point is that there are so many laws and latitude given to LE, that they fuck with you and time they want.

Having said that, I'm amazed how any cop over 35 can easily pick out a criminal out of a group of people. I remember lining up at a club with a buddy of mine and a cop was walking by everyone and then he stops and looks at a buddy. He didn't stop anywhere else, or take a long look at anyone else.

My buddy says, "Fucking cops, make me feel like I'm a criminal".

Me: "but you are a criminal".

Buddy, "Ya, but i don't want to be made to feel like one".

His theory was that most criminals draw heat because they hang out with other criminal, or places criminals are known to go so you're just more likely to draw attention of LE that way. That's why he made a point of hanging out with his high school friends, who were all at university and none of whom were drug users.

But back to LE sniffing out criminals -- some of those dudes are wizards.

Lol fuck Condor airlines and double fuck the Frankfurt airport. Thank God our connection is with Lufthansa. First competent people we've dealt with to get rebooked since Condor couldn't get their shit together to get us here close to on time.

Lol fuck Condor airlines and double fuck the Frankfurt airport. Thank God our connection is with Lufthansa. First competent people we've dealt with to get rebooked since Condor couldn't get their shit together to get us here close to on time.

Condor airlines?

The cheapest flight to France this summer for our vacation was Wow airlines. Decided to skip them. Wow - I can't believe this plane crashed.

New layout on mobile is pretty good. Looks more modern.

Woah. Very cool. I'm sure you're avoiding Itaewon at night -- right? I met up with sherdogger doughbelly in Seoul in 2014.

Baby Guiness in Itaewon is my spot to go drinking every other weekend since I work out of USAG-Yongsan.

I'll try and post a bit more in the CFB threads, just been busy as hell.

We will encounter one another as well. It will be a wonderful experience we can each cherish as memories Mr Dope...

Disappointed senri changed his essence

Switching back and forth between World Cup and the US Open. Are the gods really going to give Dustin Johnson another major? Phil is getting ruined on the greens.

nah, DJ has tanked.
lol at the leader being 1 over.
smh, the course is killing them.

We will encounter one another as well. It will be a wonderful experience we can each cherish as memories Mr Dope...

imbrued what?
source.gif

you'll always be senri to us, Mr. Escalade

nah, DJ has tanked.
lol at the leader being 1 over.
smh, the course is killing them.
Ha, I started installing a toilet for my girlfriend's family and when I was done and cleaned up DJ was +5 on the day. Nice to know my arm wasn't the only thing going down the drain. These guys are missing some critical putts, and that 13th hole is murder.

Disappointed senri changed his essence

Don't worry Mr Wlu, I am always here for your delicious b.... Aura. Whatever you need I will be here to help you, I must guide all the potential arbiters towards The Nexus. Greatness needs to be nourished...

Ha, I started installing a toilet for my girlfriend's family and when I was done and cleaned up DJ was +5 on the day. Nice to know my arm wasn't the only thing going down the drain. These guys are missing some critical putts, and that 13th hole is murder.
the course is ridiculous. dude lands the ball six feet from the hole and it rolls 30 ft off the green.
DJ made his way back, Stenson just doubled and Rose birdied. I like Rose's chances and Koepka as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back