SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
the course is ridiculous. dude lands the ball six feet from the hole and it rolls 30 ft off the green.
DJ made his way back, Stenson just doubled and Rose birdied. I like Rose's chances and Koepka as well.
I'm rooting for Rose, I like a grueling tourney but this seems a cheap way to achieve it, I don't really like the layout either. I dunno if it's just me, but the gallery has been super annoying today too.

I'm rooting for Rose, I like a grueling tourney but this seems a cheap way to achieve it, I don't really like the layout either. I dunno if it's just me, but the gallery has been super annoying today too.
I think those dickhead golf fans are the worst. Obviously the fucking morons that think their yelling is funny need to be beaten with a bat. However, I even hate the guys that sprint to where the ball lands when it is out of the fairway. They just seem so fucking lame.

I think those dickhead golf fans are the worst. Obviously the fucking morons that think their yelling is funny need to be beaten with a bat. However, I even hate the guys that sprint to where the ball lands when it is out of the fairway. They just seem so fucking lame.

I've been devising punishments in my head for them all day. There was some guy yelling about Arby's early I wanted to toss into a deep fryer. These golfers have it rough enough out there, just clap and ooh and ahh for a bit.

agreed on all points. I mean, who the fuck goes to a golf tournament to drink beer all day? idiots.
I like when Stenson told that one clown to stfu.
If all the grass was longer, this course would be 100% better.

of course it's serious. golf is fucking boring as shit and all the beer in the world isn't going to improve it.

hockey game? oh yea. brewskis.
football, beisbol same thing.

but golf?
unless it's at the 16th hole in Phoenix, go find a real game to drink at.
phoenix-open-golf-tpc-scottsdale_3410550.jpg

fans3.jpg

Golf is pretty fun especially when you’re with the boys getting trashed on the course. But lol at attending a live golf event.

I'm fine with getting trashed and following some golfers around all day, golf courses and beer are natural allies, but just keep your shit together. You're not funny, and no one wants to hear you, least of all the golfers. If some guy blasts a 300 yard drive or hits a 20 foot putt, feel free to go a little nuts, but yelling "Get in the hole!" should be an instant punch in the mouth.

These cretins are trying to ban all my power moves at golf tourneys. Smh

Golf is pretty fun especially when you’re with the boys getting trashed on the course. But lol at attending a live golf event.

Do they have strippers on golf courses in California? It was a thing for a while in the suburbs of Detroit (like the 7th highest income zip code in the US -- not the ghetto).

Do they have strippers on golf courses in California? It was a thing for a while in the suburbs of Detroit (like the 7th highest income zip code in the US -- not the ghetto).
<DontBelieve1>

hey @RR ...hey...

exactly. we play every Friday and it's smokin' and jokin' the whole round. good times.
I would never consider going to a tourney to walk around and watch fucking nerds play golf.
(nerds who actually know HOW to play the game btw)

I'm fine with getting trashed and following some golfers around all day, golf courses and beer are natural allies, but just keep your shit together. You're not funny, and no one wants to hear you, least of all the golfers. If some guy blasts a 300 yard drive or hits a 20 foot putt, feel free to go a little nuts, but yelling "Get in the hole!" should be an instant punch in the mouth.

Golf and beer may be natural allies.. but getting drunk and being well mannered definitely are not. At least when I get trashed at baseball and football games I don’t have to feel bad about talking, talking shit to my friends, talking shit to the players or occasionally bumping into someone or spilling a beer lol.

Never seen any lol.. just a bunch of either old white dudes, people on business trips or younger guys getting drunk like myself.

Lol @ being so intimidated by a bunch of "nerds" that you're scared to day drink at any sporting event. Especially a golf tournament with loose, affluent women everywhere looking for some strange dick and a new pool boy. You fuck sticks are truly day drinking , dick slinging failures. Like listening to homeless people discuss the unwritten rules of shitting on a city sidewalk.

TRD fantasizing again about strippers..
jeez

Yup exactly. Sitting here dreamin' of banging that stripper while she waits for her boyfriend who is serving 3-5 for meth dealing.

Lol @ being so intimidated by a bunch of "nerds" that you're scared to day drink at any sporting event.

Nerds had Graves so shook growing up in Menlo Park that he had to move across the bay to KAL.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back